sarabella

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 01:45 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you are so close! only 4 days left, how you feeling? do you feel any stirings? you nervous?

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
August 22nd, 2007, 04:07 AM
sarabella
Friday I spent 4 hours in L&D overnight with contractions. My doctor thought for sure that was going to be it... but my cervix would not budge. It was closed tight. She sent me home to drink water and walk and said she would see me back over the weekend for sure. Nope... at my doctor's appointment yesterday I was only 1 cm dilated. She was shocked because of the intensity of my contractions on Friday. I'm scheduled to be induced on August 30th and scheduled to get the gel on my cervix on Monday. I was a crying moping mess yesterday because I really wanted her to induce this week, not next. For one thing, I'm physically and emotionally miserable. Her head is so far down that I can barely walk without intense pain. She put me name at the top of the induction list so if anyone scheduled ahead of me gives birth early, I'll get their slot. I've got contractions every day, just no progress on the cervix from hell.

I'm tired, cranky, achy... and very much enjoying taking it all out on my ex.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:40 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you are feeling so miserable.

But she will be here soon enough! I bet you will go naturally this week

August 22nd, 2007, 10:03 AM
sarabella
lol I'm hoping! Trying to relax and hoping that will move things along!
August 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
they put the gel on my cervix at 10pm. i was in labour within 15mins. so hopefully it'll work for you too! it sounds like your baby is ready, just waiting on your cervix. the gel will sort that!
Sorry to hear you are so miserable, i totally know how you feel!!!!! its horrible, i was actually looking forward to the pain. and i was 10 days overdue.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
August 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
sarabella
lol yeah I can't say I'm not enjoying the contractions. At least I know something is going on in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search