I am worried that I am pregnant. Please help!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Regular
I am new here. Thanks for your support in advance.

I just had sex with my boyfriend. He used a condom with spermidal lubricant. After he ejaculated, the condom stayed in me after he pulled out, but I was not sure if any semen spilled out. My period is in 3 days.

I am worried that I may be pregnant, but 100% sure. Here are some of the facts:
1. He used a condom with spermical lube.
2. It does not appear that any semen spilled out, but I am not sure.

If semen did spill out, is there a chance that all the sperm was killed from being in the condom first with the spermicide. My period is in 3 days. Is there spermicide OUTSIDE the condom that may have got into my vagina further killing any sperm. So, I may be alright.

Please let me know what you think. Any and all input is appreciated.
ecmomma.
August 24th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you're period is in three days and you are regular, I wouldnt worry about it. But theres always a chance. Wait three days. If you stress out to much about it, that could cause your period to be late even if you're not pregnant.

I was 5 weeks when I found out. Im irregular. I guess lack of morning sickness helped in that regard. I only throw up if I take my prenatal vitamins in the morning. The only thing that made me think I might be pregnant was having to pee in the middle of the night and I have NEVER had to do that before.

August 25th, 2007, 04:25 PM
HighwayDaisy
It sounds like you are probably pretty safe with this. Spermicidal lubricant usually acts to kill the sperm in the first place. However, there is ALWAYS a chance. I'd wait to see if you are late first of all. Then if you are, take an over the counter test and see what it says. Try not to stress though, that might make you late even if you aren't pregnant!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search