Unplanned...and now single!!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2005, 12:08 AM
BlueHaze24's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to BlueHaze24
Hi, my name is Erica, I am 24, and now pregnant. It was totally unexpected, and unplanned...I was also on the birth control patch, when I got pregnant!!!! The "Dad" is not really in the picture anymore, we were together, "on and off" for a little over a year, and he wasn't too happy, when he found out the "news"...so there fore, we are not really together anymore, which doesn't bother me, ...all that much...But I will be a great Mom, no matter what, and looking forward to this, experience!!!

September 7th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Regular
Hi!
Well congrats on the pregnancy....That being said, I just wanted to let you know that I really admire your courage. I'm in a similar situation and have not been as sure of myself as you are. Thank you as you made me realize that everything will be ok.

Good luck!

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.
September 7th, 2005, 06:56 AM
nat81
Congrats and good luck to you both!
You can do it!!!
September 7th, 2005, 07:01 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats! You sound like you have your stuff together. Good luck!

September 7th, 2005, 07:24 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Congrats and Good Luck on your pregnancy. Sometimes the best things in life are unplanned. I am sure everything will work out and you will both be great single moms!!! Just the fact that you are coming here for advice and support shows that you want what is best for your child!

September 7th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Pickle Pops's Avatar Super Mommy
Congratulations!!! Mine was unplanned but the greatest things in life are unplanned.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.

September 7th, 2005, 02:27 PM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
WELCOME.
Sorry things didn't work out for ya with the dad but oh well he seems like a jerk anyways.

September 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! It sounds like you are going to be a wonderful mom! I admire your courage and strength, this baby is very lucky to have you! Who knows, maybe things will work out for you guys in the future, or maybe he weill at least come around for your baby's sake, but if not, oh well! Many moms have done it on their own, and I admire each and every one of them! You're such a role model girl, keep up the good work! If you need support we are all here for you! Just let us know!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

September 8th, 2005, 12:52 PM
BlueHaze24's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to BlueHaze24
Wanted to THANK YOU, all for your support &encourgement!! You have put a smile on my face, and brightened my sad thoughts!!! Just goes to show, how some things can be said, and make someone feel sooooo much better!! Thanks!!!

ERICA

September 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM
3girls1boy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! I am also pregnant with an unplanned baby! My fiance and i have been together over 4 yrs and have a 3 yr old! When i got pregnant he was Not thrilled! He wanted me to get an abortion! He told me he would leave if i decided to go through with the pregnancy! Well after about a month things calmed down and he is more accepting of the fact we are going to be parents again! He even went to my OBGYN with me in Aug. I think men are scared when something they dont expect happens! It takes them a little longer than us to accept things! Believe me the last thing i wanted was to be pregnant with all the problems with our 3yr old autisic daughter but i thank god every day that i am! I know you will be a good mother!

September 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck and congrats. I am 19 and my baby was also unplanned. I was on the pill and now I'm pregnant. These birth control babies are meant to be. They made it through barries to be conceived. I am fortunate enough to be with the babies father, but most days aren't easy. The fighting exhausts me and stessing me and the baby out. Sometimes I think it would be better to be single. But none the less we are all on paths choses for us. Good luck and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

September 13th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Congrats!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
September 14th, 2005, 09:53 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck!

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

September 27th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Send a message via AIM to scmama05
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
You can do it all by yourself. Sometimes I feel like I am! lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search