In need of advice

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2005, 07:50 AM
lilmomma601's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to lilmomma601 Send a message via MSN to lilmomma601 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmomma601
Well...if some of you read my other post, me & the babys father dont get a long and we arent together. I dont want to be with him and he doesnt wanna be with me so the feeling is mutual. He is finally admiting that the baby is his, but he isnt telling me that he is telling everyone else but me. He is also talking to everyone else about what he will do and wont do. I havent spoken to him since June 10th, even though I see him from time to time we dont speak. Well I have been nice and stayed out of his way, havent said anything about the baby to him, and just doing what everyone said and waiting for him to talk to me.

Well when he will talk to my best friends mother about it, but not me....that is the last straw. (they normally cant stand each other) I am so angry, he wont even acknowledge me, look at me, or even say hey. So I have decided that if he doesnt talk to me by Sunday night...I am going to call him and tell him we need to talk.

I think I have every right to be mad and every right to make him talk to me. I am 22 weeks pregnant and I think I have givin him ample time to be nice and to talk to me. I guess I just want some opinions....should I talk to him or keep being nice, and waiting on him. I dont want him to show up in January and pretend everything is ok...b/c it isnt ok now like i am angry, very very angry....if he can talk to everyone else...I think it is time he talk to me.

what do y'all think???

Thanks!!

September 8th, 2005, 08:49 AM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh girl, you have been way too nice for way too long! I would call him and say firmly but politely that if he doesn't sit down and talk to you, and stop talking to everyone else, that he might as well just stay away for good. I wouldn't want someone like that in my baby's life, I know that for sure! Tell him even if you guys dont' like eachother, that you guys need to work together at least for the baby's sake. Tell him you udnerstand this is difficult, and it is for you too, but he's had it too good too long! I would have been pounding down his door with a baseball bat weeks ago, I don't sit and wait for NO GUY! Baby's daddy or not, you deserve better girl, stop letting HIM make the decesion of when to talk, it's YOUR baby, YOUR time!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

September 8th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JustBeginning Send a message via Yahoo to JustBeginning
Well honey, you live in America, so as soon as you are able after the baby is born, go and get child suppport from him. That's the least that he can give you and the baby, since he wants to act like an a**.

I also think that you shouldn't wait around for him. Otherwise, you may be waiting a long time. Just get on the phone and call him. Tell him that ya'll need to talk about your baby, because it should have him at least somewhat in his/her life.

http://sarahspears.avonrepresentative.com/

September 10th, 2005, 06:25 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You dont have to like each other to talk. I think you should call him. It shows that you are being the bigger person. You should at least have a discussion about what is role will be after the baby is born. Does he want to be a daddy or a sperm donor?

September 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
lilmomma601's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to lilmomma601 Send a message via MSN to lilmomma601 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmomma601
Well it is Sunday & I called Mitch.....an I was like "hey and I asked if he wanted to talk and he told me NO an I said ok thanks bye and we hung up....then about an hour later he calls back and i told him he didnt have to talk to me unless he was ready and we got into it about how he didnt want this and we were both really nice and he basically wanted to know what I wanted and I told him I basically wanted to know what his plan was for after the baby is born and he said he didnt want this and he doesnt want my son, an he was going to sign over parental rights....he flat out said I dont want this baby....well needless to say I got upset and he was like please dont be upset and I am not trying to make you upset but I dont want this....I was like I was supposed to leave for college in July but things have changed and now I am having a kid. He was like please dont get upset and I was like it is kinda hard when I have a tiny person inside me moving around and I am watching myself get bigger by the day. I told him no matter what I would never bad mouth him or talk down about him in front of our son...and that is when he told me we just needed to get off the phone. and he said BYE ASH....and that was that. I hung up the phone and started crying to the point I couldnt breath, and I cant help but get upset b/c my son isnt gonna know his real dad and that breaks my heart, and how can someone know that they have a child coming into this world and simply turn their back on them and move on like nothing every happened....I dont know maybe this is for the best but I am going to get child support, and when my son turns 18 or however old he is when he decides to meet his dad Mitch will be the one with the explaining to do. But I called and I was nice and I got my answer about what he was gonna do. I think I would have handled it better him screaming at me an calling me a ##### again rather than him flat out tell me he doesnt want his son....what do I do now. I have no idea what to do?? Please someone help me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search