Pregnant and scared

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2007, 08:26 AM
regular
false

Last edited by forgetful01; January 1st, 2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: cancel
September 6th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I recently found out that I am pregnant but am still young and would find extreme difficulties in raising a baby. I do not want to abort or put the child up for adoption. Is there any way to donate an already conceived child to a couple or are there any other options not to carry the baby for the full term?[/b]
The only way to not carry a child to fullterm is to abort...also the only way to give a couple this child is to put the baby up for adoption..How old are you? im just curious..If you decide to keep your little baby there are places out there to help you..You can get on WIC (just one example)...When are you due?

September 6th, 2007, 05:38 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
From what im gathering, you want to transfer the baby you have now, into someone else. I really dont think that is possible. But like the other lady said, you have several options. The government provides many options for young moms. Adoption does not sound like a fun idea, but it is a great thing to do, there are many couples out there who cannot have children of their own, and would find your baby to be a blessing. The beginning stages of pregnancy can be a scary time, just give yourself sometime to think things through before making any decisions. There are also people out there who can help you come to a decision that is best for you. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Good Luck
September 7th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that some agencies will do open adoptions meaning you can pick the parents who will raise you child and you can even have visitation with your child, etc. If you dont want to abort and you are concerned about never seeing your child again, this is just one possible idea.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
September 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Miles
Popping in, I think the open adoption is a great idea for someone like you. My sister did it due to the fact she was really young when she got pg. She got to pick the couple herself and she has always stayed in the babies life. So that way your able to still be in the babies life but not raise it.
September 12th, 2007, 12:46 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
I agree with everyone else. Even though you said that you really didnt want to do adoption- maybe its something to look into. I would never suggest abortion- but its your life. I have a few questions- first how old are you, and how far along? does the father know- will he be apart of the baby? I was just wondering because this would effect what to do. If you have just found out- you could just be in shock.. give it some time and look into all of your options

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search