did any of you *just know* that you were pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
.... my bf & I are using NFP for birth control.... we've been really good about it, and I've been good about it in the past, before I was with him......... but on Thursday night we got TOTALLY carried away & didn't use condoms at all I have't had any fertile CM today, so I'm pretty sure I would have ovulated on Thursday or Friday, and now I just have this feeling that I'm going to be getting a positive pregnancy test in a couple of weeks....

I'm a huge believer in things happening for a reason, so if I am, then so be it... we'll get through it......... although the timing isn't that fantastic... and i'm not sure what i want.. I would love to be pregnant again.. but my DD is only 10 1/2 months old... me & my bf have only been together for 6 weeks..................

September 7th, 2007, 10:42 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first sign honestly was "wow im 5 days late"!! So I didnt just know. But then again this is my first and I wasnt looking for signs or feelings. But as for your situation, Im sure everything will work out in the end, like you said, everything happens for a reason.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I believe in "just knowing." All the mothers around my age that have babies told me, "I think I got pregnant last night". Well, they were all right! I had the same feeling. I was thinking afterwards I was gonna get pregnant but brushed it off cause I was told I was infertile and we did use a condom. Well here I am at 19 weeks. My mom knew too. I guess with me, the dr's kept telling her she wasnt, she insisted she was even though the blood tests kept coming back negative. She was a few months along before she got a positive. That was in '81 so I guess tests are way more accurate now!

September 8th, 2007, 02:12 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I just knew I had the flu....but then I was 7 weeks pregnant.

I agree with you everything happens for a reason. Good Luck and keep us posted.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
September 8th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I kind of "just knew". I had a feeling and was dreaming about it a few days before my BFP. Between that and my boobs starting to hurt, I just decided to go take a test. Technically I wasn't even late yet, but the lines came up so dark that I am questioning whether my last "AF" was IB or really an MP.

September 9th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew I was pregnant. Even after I got a BFN I still had a feeling so I waited a few days and then got a BFP.

Good luck, I hope you're happy with whatever happens.

September 9th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Grateful~Gentle~Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I knew, but I didn't know. Ya know?

Like I KNEW something was up. I was so irritable, and had horrible anxiety and Insomnia. I knew something was going on. But I was still shocked by that BFP!

</div>
September 9th, 2007, 05:11 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Yep....definitely had that "I just know" feeling

Yep....definitely had that "I just know" feeling
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
September 9th, 2007, 08:39 PM
thank you for all your replies

With my first pregnancy (2001), I just *knew* that I would be pregnant, as soon as we'd had sex. And then when AF was 1 week late, I finally tested & got a BFP... It was more of an instinctive feeling than physical

My m/c pregnancy (2005) I knew when I got the symptoms that I was pregnant..

My pregnancy with my daughter, from memory I think I *knew* then as well....

I am only 2DPO today, so it is still a LONG while before I can test, and I've decided that I'm going to wait until AF is actually late before I even consider testing. I have wasted so much money lately testing before AF was due, and then having AF arrive anyway! Also, I have never found out I was pregnant before, with the father present, so I want K. to be with me when I test - if I NEED to test. AF should be due around my birthday (September 22).. I O'd on the 8th, so AF is probably due on the 20th/21st September.

September 10th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Well, I had a "feeling", but I wasn't sure. I did notice that my urine was a weird color, though. My boobs did hurt a lot, but I was hoping they were growing, I was whiney, and feeling flu-like. What did it for me was seeing Knocked Up and it made me cry, lol. I was kind of afraid about telling Jesse, so I didn't. Then I had a dream about us having a baby, then I told Jesse.

So, we went and bought tests from Wal-Mart. In the check out line, the baby in front of us looked just like the baby I had a dream about and Paula Abdul's "That's my baby" or whatever it's called came on over the speakers. When we got out to the car Jesse looked at me and said, "We don't even need those anymore, if you're not that was the strangest coincidence ever!" Haha, poor Jesse. Well, we got home, took them and it was positive before I even finished peeing on it.
September 10th, 2007, 08:43 PM
MelMel - wow, those are some crazzzzzzy signs!!!!

September 10th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I know.

It's crazy!
September 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM
irishxrose
With Joshua, I had an idea that I was, but I was in denial... I didn't want to admit to myself that I was. With my miscarriage earlier this year, I knew I was before I even took the test.
September 14th, 2007, 01:12 PM
MLBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my first pregnancy I didn't have any idea that I was pregnant other than a missed period. I had more feelings about the missed miscarriage I had. With Marilyn I wasn't even late with my period I just had a feeling that it wasn't coming. I only bought one test at Target and the next morning it came up positive. I didn't even have any pregnancy symptoms at all yet!

http://www.MLBelasco.etsy.com
September 17th, 2007, 06:17 AM
I did have that "I just know" feeling...the day after I had sex with my bf, and then I would pus the thought out of my head for a few weeks until my AF was SUPPOSED to come...which it finally did...3 days late...but I had it super light..for 2 and a half days. So I just knew I was..like I sais..the day after. and from then on.
September 17th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Sal
I had a small feeling, it was my boyfriend that urged me to test.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my siggy!
September 18th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Veteran
I just knew I was going to get a positive test. I had only been with Mike for like 2 weeks. We had sex, I went home added it to my fertility friend chart and was like I'm pregnant. Then About a week before my period was to come I started getting sick... I got a cold. 2 days before my period was due I told my friend was pregnant, I missed my period, tested the following day and it was the fastest and darkest pink line I had ever seen come up on a home pregnancy test. It was confirmed the next day by my dr.

</div>
September 20th, 2007, 05:08 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I "knew". It was just a gut feeling I had that told me to take a test after I got back from playing tackle football with my unit! I had no noteable symptoms- just occasionally nauseaus when I ate and real tired. Anyway I took the test that afternoon and the test line showed up instantly!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search