will somebody please help me

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Send a message via MSN to azthenia
ok I have an issue. i just have this feeling that im pregnant. i dunno it could just be me. but in the morning at 5:30 when i get up for work i sometimes feel like im gonna be sick but i dont actually throw up. i got my last period but it was really really oddly light and kinda dark colored blood. usually i last 6 days at least and really heavy where i have to change my pad every couple of hours. i feel tired at 2:30 PM and i have very sore and heavy feeling breasts and a yellowy light colored discharge. so im contemplating on whether im pregnant or not. i am expecting to get my period on the 20th of this month so the earliest i can take a birth control test is on the 16th. I am emotional too...can anybody help? pleaseeeee im not worried because i somewhat want a baby but i just hate the feeling of not knowing.
September 10th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jacksgirl12@Sep 10 2005, 03:15 PM
The last time I had a really strong feeling about soemthing I was in this same situation!* Sometimes your intuition can just tell you that you are pregnant!* Those sound like symptoms, so definitely check that out!* I hope things turn out the way you want them to, let us know how the test goes!* If you need anything let us know!* Welcome to JM, its a great place! Take care!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

how old are you? you look young. you have pretty eyes. do you have more than 1 child? thanks for the welcome. i am 22 in November and my b/f is 24. We have been together for almost a year. it will be 1 year on Nov 18. coming up on 10 months now. ANyways, I have been waiting for a reply for 4 hrs. lol
September 10th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JustBeginning Send a message via Yahoo to JustBeginning
Well, that's sort of what I felt like. I was also peeing all the time and really thirsty all the time. Wait.. I still am! Good luck though, I hope everything works out the way you want it to. I hated not knowing, also.

http://sarahspears.avonrepresentative.com/

September 10th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JustBeginning@Sep 10 2005, 03:35 PM
Well, that's sort of what I felt like. I was also peeing all the time and really thirsty all the time. Wait.. I still am! Good luck though, I hope everything works out the way you want it to. I hated not knowing, also.
[/quote]

I actually do pee alot, but I thought that was just normal. SOme days I go every 20 minutes and some days I go less than that but I still go alot, more than normal. My boobies are very tender as well. I just thought I would ask you guys because you are and maybe my symptoms are like yours. I have felt like this since my last period...which was last month. I'm going to take a HPT on Friday just to know for sure and if it comes up negative then I don't know what's making me feel all funny because my breasts have hurt for almost a month now....not excruciating pain but not normal feeling.
September 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
You could get a blood test done at your doctors office. Since, you could've been pregnant while you were having your oddly light period it should show up. Otherwise you play the nerve-wrecking waiting game. Those do sound like symptoms though. It just sucks that a lot of pregnancy symptoms can also be symptoms of a lot of other things also. No way of knowing for sure until you test! GOOD LUCK!

September 11th, 2005, 11:46 AM
how old are you? you look young. you have pretty eyes. do you have more than 1 child? thanks for the welcome. i am 22 in November and my b/f is 24. We have been together for almost a year. it will be 1 year on Nov 18. coming up on 10 months now. ANyways, I have been waiting for a reply for 4 hrs. lol
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/quote]
Hi again! I just turned 21 in August. This is my first baby, I'm so excited! We found out its a boy due on Jan. 12th. I have been w/ my fiance for 4 years, we're getting married next year! Are you still having your symptoms?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/quote]

I still am peeing alot and this morning there was alot of discharge in my underwear, I don't know what it is. I should go see a doc at a walk in clinic tomorrow after work. I just moved here so I have yet to get a doctor. I also have a HPT that i can't take until friday so maybe I should wait until friday and then go to the doctor after? What do you guys think? Oh an good luck with your baby boy!
September 11th, 2005, 02:26 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
before i knew i was definetely pregnant i took two preg testesd both negative. i waited a week between the 2nd and 3rd test and sure enough the 3rd was a positive.

what made me take the 3rd test was this unshakeable feeling that i was.

if you truly feel you are pregnant take a test. some woman get their "period" in the beginning of their pregnancies and its usually lighter and or lasts less then their actual period. even if you havent missed your period yet this month you couold take one because by this time youll have enough quantifiable hcg in your urine.

good luck

September 11th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mshane13@Sep 11 2005, 04:26 PM
before i knew i was definetely pregnant i took two preg testesd both negative. i waited a week between the 2nd and 3rd test and sure enough the 3rd was a positive.

what made me take the 3rd test was this unshakeable feeling that i was.

if you truly feel you are pregnant take a test. some woman get their "period" in the beginning of their pregnancies and its usually lighter and or lasts less then their actual period.* even if you havent missed your period yet this month you couold take one because by this time youll have enough quantifiable hcg in your urine.

good luck
[/quote]

Well I just took a test and it came up neg. But I am going to get a blood test tomorrow after work. I get off early enough to get there and hopefully they can tell me right there or maybe they'll phone and leave a message. I don't know. Should they be able to tell then if I am pregnant or not? My last period was light and kinda dark colored, but last month I had re started taking birth control again so I thought it would be from the birth control, then my boobs were really sore to touch. SO I was like ok it's gonna go away if it's from that but my boobs are still sore, mostly in the morning...but ALSO i started a new diet could that also be it?

JUst to make sure I will go take a blood test tomorrow.
September 11th, 2005, 04:40 PM
chlodoll
Home testing kits are pretty accurate. Its probably best to get the test at your doctor but i think you can count on the same results.
September 11th, 2005, 05:14 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
I had two negative home pregnancy tests and then a week later had a positive. I would definitely go to the clinic and get the blood test as it can take awhile for the pregnancy hormone to show up in urine. Good luck

September 20th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ChristaT@Sep 11 2005, 07:14 PM
I had two negative home pregnancy tests and then a week later had a positive. I would definitely go to the clinic and get the blood test as it can take awhile for the pregnancy hormone to show up in urine. Good luck
[/quote]

went to the hospital today, not pregnant. oh well, i wish i was but it will come another time.
September 21st, 2005, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jacksgirl12@Sep 20 2005, 11:15 PM
I'm sorry you are disappointed!* Are you going to TTC?* Keep us updated and take care!
[/quote]

what is TTC?
September 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
TTC=Trying to Concieve

September 21st, 2005, 09:34 PM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Hi Az,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't. When the time is right, you will be. In my case, it'll just happen when you least expect it. Stick around though, there are some great people on this board.

Holley (26 years old)

September 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You will have BFP (big fat positive) before you know it. My pregnancy was unplanned but some insane part of me hoped for a BFP when I took the test and it showed positive right away and thaught to myself why I thaught that. Now I am happy that I am having a son and so is my boyfriend. But at first we were scared sh*tless and still kind of are. But most parents are, especially the first time. I was on the pill and got pregnant. I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 23. But do realize that is not easy to be pregnant. Both physically and very much emotionally. Good luck in whatever happens.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search