Um, so I appear to be pregnant

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
*waves timidly*

I just did another test, and there is a pink 2nd line. Not particularly dark, but visible - and my friend could see it to, so it isn't my eyes playing tricks.

I will test again in the morning to see if the line is still there - and darker, but I am pretty certain now - i had another 2nd line 2 days ago, but wasn't sure if it was a real positive, or an evap line.

No one here probably knows me, so..

My name is Emma - i'm 24 - as of today (hmm happy birthday..), I have a daughter who is 11 months old on the 26th. Um, my boyfriend & I have only been together for two months, he has a 6 year old son from a previous relationship, who lives with his mother.

.... I'm in shock, and shaking, but I know that it'll be okay.......

September 22nd, 2007, 12:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Sal
Its nice to meet you Emma. Congrats and Goodluck. Your little girl is so beautiful by the way!

I'm Sally, I turned 17 years old today, so I see we share a birthday! I'm expecting my first on May 15.

Hope to get to know you more

Thanks to Meganpixel for my siggy!
September 22nd, 2007, 03:49 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
*waves* hi Sally - happy b/day! What a great day to be born

I see you are 6w pregnant - what date are you due? I'll be having a cesarean, so will most likely be having my baby around 14-10 days before my EDD (which is June 1st)

September 22nd, 2007, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Sal
I'm due May 15! Its seems so far away!
But judging from how fast this year has gone maybe it'll come quickly!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my siggy!
September 22nd, 2007, 09:01 AM
braelynsmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well congrats!!! That's so exciting! Another baby! Everything will be fine!! When are you going to tell your BF? I hope he's supportive and not a jerk like my ex is... And we were together for almost 2 years! I remember what it was like being newly preggers-I was so scared and nervous but now that I'm due in less than 6 weeks I think I'm more nervous! LOL

September 26th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Congratulations! I hope everything works out.

I'm kinda in the same boat since I've been with my bf for only 4 months, but this is a first for both of us.
September 27th, 2007, 09:25 AM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
<sup>

First, CONGRATULATIONS!

I can tell you that I was in your boat 10 years ago....I had just started dating Adam and I got pregnant within the first few times that we had sex! We were young and we decided that marriage was best for us (we were engaged before we found out we were going to be parents) and we made a go of it.

Today we are happily married 8 1/2 years and we have two beautiful children. Caylee is 8 years old and Mason is 7 years old. Now we are going to have a new addition in February.

So....my point is....that it can work out! Sure we have had our ups and downs but we work on things together and communicate how we are feeling and it is working.

I wish you the best!!!

</sup>

September 29th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HarpersGirl
Just lurking and wanted to say congrats hun, I know it can be scary as i am in the same boat as you! Me and DF have only been together since June, and I am due in May soo its a tricky situation but I know we'll make it, me and you Happy and healthy nince months

jahppy36... your situation is like 100 percent like mine, we decided to get married just before we found out! I hope we have as much luck as you and your hubby do/did!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search