update

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I think I posted on here earlier... I had just found out I was expecting our 4th baby unexpectidly. I thought I should update.... I wish it were good news in that my husband was finally excited. But it's not.... I really thought he was doing ok with the whole idea... but he blew that out of the water today... I asked him if he thought he would be able to get time off the be present for the birth. and he said he didnt think so ... I said well that kinda sucks his remark was... you should have thought about that before you got pregnant! ...... what the heck???!!! I didnt get pregnant... it was just as much him as it was me!!!!! I am really scared that this baby is going to wreck our marriage.... what am I supposed to do??? What happened to the man I married??!! Why is this suddenly MY problem??? What ever happened to for better or worse??? I am broken hearted I dont know where to turn!
September 28th, 2007, 05:58 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
His probably in shock at the moment, give it more time and im sure he will get used to the idea of a new baby coming along

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

October 1st, 2007, 07:21 PM
THANKS SARAH... I HOPE HE DOES!
October 2nd, 2007, 10:28 AM
ttclovechild#2
Hi. I'm also a young, married, mom, and though my husband I are Christian and would never consider abortion, he would've never asked such a thing, anyway. But besides that, he may still just be angry. I think that you and he should have a sit down about it. In any case he shouldn't be treating you nor the unborn baby this way. After all it isn't the child's fault. It was just meant to happen at that time. A condom breaking is totally out of either on of you all's control. Maybe you can sit him down and get him to see how irrational he's being. It still I'd both of ya'lls baby and you all are husband and wife. If he really loves you no matter what, he'll get over it and surely it wouldn't reck your marriage.
October 2nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
conley1988
Well it takes two to make a baby and he needs to understand that although it was unexpected it is not the baby's fault. Everything has consequences, good or bad. Just so happened that this was unexpected. But I totally feel you on the being there part. My fiance can't make any appts if they are early bc he just started a new job, so we are gonna work around that, but birth is unpredictable, so he needs to step up and be there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search