Did I get pregnant

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2007, 02:13 PM
My boyfirend and I had unprotected sex Wednesday night. He pulled out and I'm know that's not always safe. Now I'm scared I may be pregnant. It was calendar day 11 of a 25 day cycle. According to online calculators I would have been in a fertile period. TMI-But I'm also having a lot of vaginal secretions. Pardon my ignorance but I was wondering if sperm comes back down and if that's what I'm feeling. I'm just confused. He says he thinks pulled out in time. But there's always pre-ejaculation. Any information you all could offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nikk
September 28th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
any sperm would come back down when you first stood up, or soon there after (and yes, you can feel it). However, you could be feeling some of your own bodily fluids (unless you're accustomed to having sex with a condom and are aware of what usually happens with your body during/after sex). If you're feeling it much later (as in hours or days) then it is most likely unrelated to the sex itself (unless it has something to do with being pregnant.. in which case it would be indirectly related to the sex. lol. That would be days and days later, though.)

In my experience, if a man pulls out (successfully) you don't usually feel anything coming out afterwards (unless it be something of your own). If you did, and that's not normal.. then there most likely was some sort of semen in there. Just my opinion.

If he truly did pull out in time, there is (of course) the possibility that you could be pregnant, however it is significantly less.

myspace
September 30th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can still get pregnant if he pulled out, wait for your period, test if it does not come. I don't know what else to tell you.

October 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the replies lady. I really feel dumb when it comes to this. I'm still having the increased vagi secretions and I also had dull cramps for the past 3 days. I dunno. Its weird. I guess I'm in an (unplanned) 2ww. What's the earliest I'd be able to test?

**is it ok to post this here or does it need to be moved to the "am I pregnant" forum?*
October 1st, 2007, 01:34 PM
Veteran
Sounds like your ovulating...alot of women get more secretions then and also have some pain in one side or another (where the ovary is) not everyone can feel ovulation, but from what you've described, thats what it sounds like.
If there were some sperm that got out before he pulled out, if you ovulated then it would be preggy time, but since wednesday was a few days ago, I'd say your close to out of danger zone....but you never know with these things, exactly!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search