Need Some Help

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2007, 04:25 AM
conley1988
Well I have two boys (in my siggy). Paul is 2 and Jerry is 8 Months. My cycles have been out of since a mc two years ago. It took over a year with out condoms at all to concieve my second and I for sure thought that I would not get pregnant again this soon because Ijave been using condoms and I know they are not 100 percent but when one busted I stopped as soon as I noticed it. Anyway I went to the doc two weeks later after the d&c and he told me my levels were down to zero .

Well it has now been almost 2 months since then and my fiance pressured me to get a test but I just said no. Well at 3 this morning I went ahead a bought one and it was positive and I can't quit crying. I thought I had done everything neccessary to prevent this while I searched for good birth control.

I haven't even told him as it is like 6 in the morning and we don't stay together but I am scared to death. I am finishing school and suppose to be starting college and this is gonna make it ten times harder to do. I have no idea what to do and I know the first thing he is gonna say is come stay with me and there is ALOT more room then here, but still.

I am all pro-choice but I am not sure what I should do. I told myself I would never do that but I am just not ready for another baby, not this close together. Although I know he will be thrilled and so will his family and mine, but I am not ready to be 20 with 3 kids.

Here are pics of the test.

I would be about 5 to 6 weeks.
September 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to DeeTee Send a message via Yahoo to DeeTee
I understand how you feel however remember God doesn't make mistakes
and even though it may be hard for you to achieve your goals it's not impossible.
If you have a strong support system use them and don't be afraid. I myself
am 38 and have 6 children a daugher 21,son's 20 (Marines),twins 17,15 and 13
yrs old plus im pregnant now and by no means was this planned. An ex and I decided
to hook up and spend time with each other and boom however him and I were under
the assumption that I couldn't get pregnant cause thats what I was told 13 yrs ago.
I was suppose to get an D&C&E done cause my pregnancy is High Risk however
lets just say everything that could go wrong has went wrong and til this day I still
don't have a sugery date and im currently 11weeks and 6days. So im thinking im
suppose to have this child which would be a Blessing from God as all children are.
If you do choose an abortion please be prepared because that thought never leaves
you. I know this all too well cause I had an abortion when I was younger and to this
day the image or procedure has not left my thoughts and the same goes for my friends
that have went thru that. Just pray and let God guide you.

September 30th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd say it's your decision and your decision only. Only you really know what you can handle and what you can't, but do give yourself some time to think about your decision. I strongly considered an abortion with this pregnancy because of a situation with my now ex-boyfriend, where I had to leave him. I am facing being a single mom of two children, each one having a different dad, that's a stigma I never wanted. And the thought of doing this alone, again, terrifies me. But in the end, I couldn't go through with an abortion. You might come to a different decision, but do give yourself some time to make sure the decision you make is the best one for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
September 30th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to DeeTee Send a message via Yahoo to DeeTee
Quote:
I'd say it's your decision and your decision only. Only you really know what you can handle and what you can't, but do give yourself some time to think about your decision. I strongly considered an abortion with this pregnancy because of a situation with my now ex-boyfriend, where I had to leave him. I am facing being a single mom of two children, each one having a different dad, that's a stigma I never wanted. And the thought of doing this alone, again, terrifies me. But in the end, I couldn't go through with an abortion. You might come to a different decision, but do give yourself some time to make sure the decision you make is the best one for you. I wish you the best of luck.[/b]
I am scared and really don't want to do this alone but I have had 6 children already
and even being with someone at times your still being single mom but you just have
to hang in there and remember to take time out for yourself so your not too stressed.
I wish you all and myself luck.

September 30th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow. I don't know what to say other than do what's heart. Good luck with whatever decision you and Robert make.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search