question for those who got pregnant on the pill

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2007, 03:24 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
did you get an ultrasound to determine your due date? Was it consistant with when you had your last period?
October 5th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Quote:
did you get an ultrasound to determine your due date? Was it consistant with when you had your last period?[/b]
I didn't get pregnant on the pill, but I know my Mom did (with a few of her kids, including me). I'm not sure what the u/s showed but the doctors tried to insist that she didn't get pregnant until she stopped taking the pill (when she realized she was pregnant) and they gave her a due date that was a month later than I was really due.
October 5th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I did have an ultrasound which is the date they went with. I was still breastfeeding when I got pregnant and had only had a couple of periods that were 2-3 weeks apart. If they had gone by my last period my due date would have been 4 days later.
October 8th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MomtoAnnaLise
I didn't know when my last period was exactly- Wasn't keeping track thinking I was safe on the pill. I got 2 different dates on 2 different ultrasounds. She was born 2 days after the due date from the earliest ultrasound taken at about 9 weeks.
October 9th, 2007, 12:42 AM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
Quote:
Quote:
did you get an ultrasound to determine your due date? Was it consistant with when you had your last period?[/b]
I didn't get pregnant on the pill, but I know my Mom did (with a few of her kids, including me). I'm not sure what the u/s showed but the doctors tried to insist that she didn't get pregnant until she stopped taking the pill (when she realized she was pregnant) and they gave her a due date that was a month later than I was really due.
[/b]
From what I remember and am pretty sure happened, it's the same for me. Going by what my doctor said, I'm due Nov. 24th... but going by what I know and when I'm mostly sure I actually got pregnant (which I'm guessing based on a glitch I had in my bc at the time, but that's not for sure, I still could've conceived when I was taking it properly again), I should be due 3 weeks earlier than that.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search