How soon did you have symptoms?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Regular
I am just wondering how soon anyone might've had symptoms? It think it would be impossible for me to be PG but I am paranoid because I've been moody since last Thursday. Technically I should get AF any day this week. I never get pms which is why I am concerned. The thing is that I had sex a few days to a week after I would technically be fertile so I am probably just being paranoid. It would mean that I got moody a week or less after concieving, if I had concieved, and I think that's impossible. Has anyone gotten moody or had other symptoms before a missed period?
September 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM
nat81
I've always gotten PMS but before I found out i was pregnant, I was 100 times ######ier than I'd ever been. I only started having real pregnancy symptoms at about 8 weeks...
September 19th, 2005, 06:27 PM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
You can conceive any day of the month, even on your period. No way around it. Secondly, the only symptoms that I've heard of that you get before your missed period are symptoms that you would think were your period. Like crampings (later known as stretching pains) fatigue, moodiness, etc. I didn't start to get morning sickness till 2 weeks after my missed period. Just wait until your period should've come and gone and get tested. Good luck.

September 20th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I started feeling symptoms about 2 weeks after conceiving and got a BFP when I was only 3 weeks along.

September 21st, 2005, 10:35 AM
Regular
I've never had morning sickness until anywhere from 6 - 14 weeks into a pregnancy. It always seems like it's the moodiness and exhaustion that hits first. I have some type of cold/bug that come on Monday so maybe that's why it's late. I've been wanting to do nothing but sleep with a slightly ill stomach, plus my head is stuffy. I am going to assume it's late because I'm sick or because it picked a bad month to play games, lol. I probably won't get concerned unless it's more than 2 weeks late.
September 22nd, 2005, 12:21 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mamalucky
Lets not forget very sore boobs

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center"></div>
September 30th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Firstimemom21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the reason i knew was that my boobs got huge at four weeks and i took a test at five and i was pregnant but everyone is different

September 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i felt preg. at 2 weeks n took a test... was positive

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

October 4th, 2005, 01:43 PM
ibdancn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started feeling it right away. As in one week after conception. I woke up and my boobs were KILLING me! Then we went boating later that day and I felt like they were just going to rip off or something. And I was eating a ton, and could smell everything too.

Thank you Chelsea (marriedc) for my beautiful siggy

October 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
i took two pregnancy tests the first which is around the time i actually concieved since technically i was late. I had been off the pill for one month.

the second test i took came back negative but i was exhausted all the time and i figured ill try again in a week since my period was still a no show.

during that weeks time (i was about 3 weeks along) i slept all day and night and started getting really nauheous. the day i got my positive i had been nauheous all day and took a 7 hour nap when my hubby left for work and at midnight i went out to a 24 hour drug store and bought the test. withing a minute it was a pregnant.

so i would say i started feeling symptoms right away. like the constant peeing and fatigue and my morning sickness got worse til at the beginning of my 2nd trimester it just disappeared.

now im exhausted all the time again and peeing 5 times a night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search