Stressed Out!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Send a message via AIM to csalt_05
Hey Ladies!

So, I don't exactly fit in here because I don't know I'm pregnant, but I'm a lot of you know how I'm feeling so that's why I came here. I'm pretty much in limbo right now waiting to see if I'll have my period this month or not. It's only been a week since I could have gotten pregnant, but I'm stressing out hardcore. I'm not married and have only been dating the guy for a few weeks. I pretty much did everything wrong since I don't want to be pregnant right now. I usually have a very good head on my shoulders but not that time. Anyway, it may be because I'm worried about being pregnant, but I definitely feel different, which is very scary to me. Also, will all the stress of this situation, I don't even remember when my last period was, so that's not helpful at all.

As for the confused part, everything I've talked to has made me feel like if I am pregnant that I shouldn't be excited. I'm torn between being stressed as hell about possibly having a baby or being excited about it. I know my boyfriend would not be excited, at all, which makes it hard... Also, I'd have my parents to deal with. I think that's what stressing me out the most.

Anyway, I guess I was just hoping to see how y'all dealt with not knowing... and find a few friends who know what I'm going through..

- Christina

PS - I've seen many baby pictures on here and they're all so beautiful! Congrats to all the mommies and mommies-to-be!

...Mommy to one beautiful Angel...
</span>

October 20th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
welcome = ) whether you are or not. Lots of people post here before they know for sure, so you're not at all out of place.

And after posting here for awhile and seeing the way that other's significant other responds, and dealing with my OWN husband who did NOT want children or to be married for much longer.. they get used to it and excited pretty fast = )

If it's been a week, you should be good to test in 3 days.. so definitely keep us updated! And even the most level-headed, intelligent women sometimes have "uh oh" moments. Nothing to be ashamed about. (for instance.. none of us would be in this particular thread without an "uh oh" moment. hah)

Good luck, either way!

myspace
October 20th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Send a message via AIM to csalt_05
Thank you so much! It's nice to know that they're support our there!

I'll def. keep everyone posted on how things are going...!

...Mommy to one beautiful Angel...
</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search