Remember me

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2004, 02:58 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to giggles
Well I took a test today and it was positive...is it possible it is a false I thought maybe I would be happy about it but I am more than scared...and I am shocked. I know James would be there he was a sweet guy, but I dont know how to get ahold of him. I dont want to do this alone, I have nothing as it is. I am scared and have been crying...

Alexandria Rae-Lynn Steele
Due Date was Aug 6, 2005
Miscarried: Jan 5, 2005

"my little angel is now with my dear grandmother, I know she is watching her for me, til I can go home to her and meet my baby girl for the first time"
December 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I Heart 4x4
(((hugs))) IT'S OKAY!

You're going to be okay. Have you told your parents?
December 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
I called my mom crying my eyes out and we are going to talk about it when she gets off work. I havent yet told my dad but not that worried because he has been talking about wanting grandchildren. Its hard to imagine I have a baby growing inside me...it seems unreal.

Due Date was Aug 6, 2005

"my little angel is now with my dear grandmother, I know she is watching her for me, til I can go home to her and meet my baby girl for the first time"
December 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats. I know how scary it can be. You can do this! If you want this baby then you will make it. Believe me. Do you know any of the fathers friends or family that you can maybe contact to get ahold of him?

I think you said you were a few weeks late in your last post (dont remember exactly) so the test is probably right. Especially if it was a dark pink line.

Have you told your parents? How old are you by the way? Good luck and please stick around here. It can be a big help.

December 15th, 2004, 03:17 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
Its almost as dark as the first line...on the test. Yes I do know some of his friends and I am going to try and get ahold of his friend Paul and let him know. I am just afraid he wont care to have anything to do with the baby. I am going to be 21 next month.

Due Date was Aug 6, 2005

December 15th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I was 20 when I got pregnant and 21 when I had my son. Sounds like your parents will be there for you. Parents are a great support system. I dont think I would have been able to get through my pregnancy without my mom. I know it seems surreal right now but you really can do this. And I'm not just saying that. Its not going to be easy but you'll get through this.

December 15th, 2004, 03:23 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
thankyou, I am sure I will get through this, So do I just call any OB/GYN in the phonebook or what???

Due Date was Aug 6, 2005

December 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Do you have one that you use for your regular pap smears? Or is there one your mom or friend use that they can recommend? Otherwise I guess just look one up in the phone book and see if they take your insurance. If you dont like them at the 1st appt you still have time to change.

December 15th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs))) you'll be fine.

December 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to CMSEAS00
I know it's scary, but you'll be okay!! We're here to support you, in addition to your family and friends outside the computer..LOL..

Having a child is truly a blessing!!

Good luck!!

WIFE TO MY SOULMATE, ERIC
BABY BOY JACOB DUE FEB 2006!!

BABY #1 ON THE WAY!!!<br clear="all">

<br clear="all">
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give CMSEAS00 more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own<br clear="all">
December 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
congrats and don't worry you can do this....i tell myself that everyday!It sounds like you have a pretty good support system. let us know how everything turns out.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
December 16th, 2004, 01:14 AM
zonapellucida
HUGS!!!! Everything will work out. and Congratulations!!!!
December 17th, 2004, 11:48 AM
giggles's Avatar Regular
I got a doctor I go for my first appointment on Jan 6. I got my prenatal vitamins today. I cant believe this is happening...Its still a shock to me, but I know its not a false cause my boobs are getting huger and they are very tender.

Due Date was Aug 6, 2005

December 17th, 2004, 11:54 AM
oreokitten
Congrats!!! I was 20 when I had Aidan. He's now 6. Even if the father freaks out at first don't worry. That's just how some men handle things. men see pregnancy as scary...like "will they be a good daddy and how can support the baby....."
You'll do great! You already got an appointment and pre-natels..... Congrats again, and sorry if I sound silly in this post because I had to take some cold medication so I am a little loppy, lol.
December 19th, 2004, 01:33 AM
crazylady
congrats....and dont worry...ive been through it and BELIEVE me if i can do it...you most definitely can...lol...im such a wuss...especially at doing these kind of things by myself...hopefully when you contact him...he will understand and be there for you and the baby...i hope everything works out right and keep us updated!

im cece (20) btw...mom to david (21months) devin(5months) and pregnant again
pm me whenever!
December 19th, 2004, 12:39 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
I got ahold of James friend Paul and I guess James was asking for me the other day and also he said he was going to get ahold of James for me...

Due Date was Aug 6, 2005

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search