I'm pregnant for the first time...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to mariana_dewford
My doctor said Its late may around the 25th
Is there any chance he got that wrong? I mean instead of being 5 weeks I might be 6 or even almost 7?
because I'm having some symptoms that I'd probably not be feeling if I was only 5...not that there is a huge gap between them its just that I had a nose bleeding yesterday and once again this morning, gained 2 pounds (hehe not much i know!), I'm feeling very tired, my boobs swollen... and I gotta pee every 30 min!! and I tried to make some dinner tonight, and I felt sick...and no mood for sex!

for the first couple of days I've found out I was pregnant I called my doc to ask him about evrything, i decided to chill a bit now I regret hehe, because I'm getting kinda worried... My doc asked me to stay home until the next time I see him (Sept 30th), so I'm not working since its been really stressful and early this year i had a miscarriage around the 4th week, but I not even had time to realise I was pregnant when i did was already too late, anyway this time i decided make things right and if the doc put me grounded, I'm gonna stay at home for a few days hehe...

anyway I'm 23 and the first time I was pregnant (if you can say i was) I didnt feel anything wrong/different. This time its been a storm of symptoms...

Oh and I was talking to my mum about it and she said that I might have chances of have twins, because she had a twin sister but they were born earlier (7 month) and 'my aunt' didnt make it, they were both very tiny...but I dont think i might have twins tho...

well, I just wonder if anyway can help me, am i more than 5 weeks or its ok, or ...i dont know something else? ...or should I call my bloody doctor tomorrow and ask him to see me!

Thanks in advance for any help or coment, anything is welcome!

September 23rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
chlodoll
when was your last period?
September 23rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to mariana_dewford
Probably around August 20th...I never really got worried about it, because I used to take pills, but since July I decided to stop it for a while... so I just forgot about paying attention to my periods, actually they became kinda messed up since July, the plan was start taking pills again in October...can't do that now...

September 23rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
chlodoll
That due date would seem correct than. Really your only 3 weeks pregnant since the first two weeks were up until conception.
September 24th, 2005, 07:05 AM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
You could be farther along because everything they tell you is just an estimate. You should get an u/s fairly soon to determine how far along you are even better. Some people just get symptoms earlier than others. If there's twins in your family then there's always a chance you could be having twins that's also why they do an early u/s, to check for that. Good luck with everything.

September 24th, 2005, 09:47 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everything you are feeling is normal for 5w. Some people get stronger symptoms than others. Besides your due date is just an estimate. Your baby will come when its ready. When you get an u/s they may change it a little.

Good luck and congrats!

September 24th, 2005, 11:47 AM
GaPeach04's Avatar Veteran
Theres a chance the date could be wrong but I had most of your symptoms around the same time also. I had to pee all of the time, that was actually the reason I took a test and my boobs were also noticably growing. Once you'll get your ultrasound you will have a better guess of when the due date is but we all know that the baby will come when he/she is ready, not necessarily when the due date is. Congrats on the baby!!

September 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Hi Mari,

I am a first time mom also. All of my friends have all had different symtoms when they have been prego. I never got sick until my fourth month and that it just every now and again that I get a little sick on my tummy. When I found out I was prego I thought I had a bladder infection becuase I was always running to the bathroom. Now at least I know there is a reason for "running" in there all the time. Congrats on the baby.

September 27th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was sick at about 2 weeks pregnant. That seems very early. But I was having migraines and very nausiated and dizzy from the hormonal changes. I am very sensitive to hormones and that is probably why I felt the symptoms so early. Congrats on your pregnancy by the way. Take it easy and in a couple of weeks you should be getting an ultrasound. Then you will have a more exact due date and hopefully see the little heartbeat. Remember that the chance of m/c goes down as soon as you see that hb.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search