Posted on the Am I PG board as well....have a question

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2007, 11:02 AM
thirdtimesacharm's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to thirdtimesacharm Send a message via Yahoo to thirdtimesacharm
Anyone conceive on BCP? I think my pill is playing tricks on me! I went back on it in September after another loss - had had enough. Anyway - first two months were fine.

This month - YIKES - my bb's are soooooooo sore to touch, i have this neck rash I've only gotten two other times (pg w/ DS and DD), I'm starving at 11am everyday, peeing all the time (I just realized that one). I know that the pill can mask pregnancy symptoms, however, I just wondered how REAL it could potentially be to conceive on the pill.

I have 1 week left of my pills - I just don't want to take them if there's a chance I am - again DOUBTING highly but.....

Any thoughts?????
November 8th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Veteran
My mom conceived my little sister while on BCP!

I've heard a lot of ladies on here have conceived while taking the pill as well.

I hope you get what you want! GL!
November 8th, 2007, 12:52 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Well it sounds like you have pg symptoms- especially if you have your own personal tell tale sign of a weird rash. I would take a test- its still might be a little early- but its up to you. I still had 5 days left until i was supposed to start and i had a pos test. So there is a chance of it showing up. From what i have heard bc wont hurt a whole lot unless you take them for a long period of time- so i would probably finish out the pack and continue like normal- that way you wont delay your period of it is comming

November 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM
thirdtimesacharm's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to thirdtimesacharm Send a message via Yahoo to thirdtimesacharm
Things are the same and the POAS addict I am did yesterday when I got home from work knowing darn well it was going to be a negative and a waste. Still same "symptoms" and heartburn now has kicked in - I'm confused but will wait till the end of next week I guess if I still feel the same to take another test. I do believe it's just the BCP settling ....

Thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search