Does this mean I'm not pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Regular
Ok so i've been posting on here for about a week and a half ever since i suspected i may be pregnant. so this what's been going on with me:

1. i got my period (well at first i thought it was my period) on the 19th. It was a week early and it only lasted 2 1/2 days. My period has always been at least 5 days...always. It was lighter than my normal period but still heavier than spotting (i had to use tampons/pads)
2. I've been spotting since last wednesday afternoon (the 21st)
3. yesterday and today i've been feeling a lil nauseous
4. my moods have been going nuts! sunday i was on the phone with my boyfriend and i was crying the whole time... i'm not even sure why i was crying... i just couldn't help it... i mean yea i miss him (he's hunting in the mountains for a few days) but he had went to the mountains back in june too and i was fine then and also my best friend told me yesterday that she's noticed me being very moody bc i kinda flipped out the other night at work when i got frustrated
5. i'm eating a peanut butter sandwich right now and i could only take 3 bites... i'm completely repulsed by it... i normally have peanut butter sandwich's every day... (it is a different brand of peanut butter though so i dont know if that has anything to do with it)
6. i have been burping like crazy!! i looked it up online and apparently that can happen when you're pregant... i've been drinking nothing but water so that couldnt be making me burp...
7. the past few days i have felt sooo warm! last night at work i was sweating up a storm which was weird because 1. marissa, who i was working with, was freezing 2. it was really dead in the store so i was barely moving around and marissa felt my temp and she said i felt really warm... i couldnt find a thermometer last night so i dont know what my temp was...

i think that's about it for right now... I took a hpt on sunday and today.... both were . i think either yesterday or today is 14dpo (i'm not sure if i ovulated on the 12th or on the 13th) now IF i am pregnant then i would be 4w 1d today so wouldn't that be enough time for me to get an accurate result? does that mean that i really am not pregnant? is my body just going crazy? ahh i really am so confused!! any comments or advice would be extremly helpful!! thanks in advance!
November 27th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to csalt_05
I'm not an expert by any means.. but you're symptoms are a lot like mine. I'm 5 week right now, but I got BFN's forEVER!! I just started getting BFP's a few days ago... on the 5 day of my missed period. I burp a lot too and only drink water. Nothing sounds good to eat... I'm super moody and irritable. I would wait a few days, if you can, and take another test! Make sure you take it in the AM and don't load up on water just to be able to pee!!!

...Mommy to one beautiful Angel...
</span>

November 27th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some women do not get postive hpt's until they're 8 weeks or more.

You're symptoms sound good to me, but I am no expert. Perhaps you should see a doctor and get a blood test done.

Good luck, I hope this turns out the way you want it to. Keep us updated.

November 27th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Regular
thanks for comments! i have one test left so i'll wait and take it next week... this is just so confusing... if i dont get a then i think i must be going crazy or something because i dont know how else to explain all the things i've been feeling recently... now isnt the best time to be pregnant but i really would LOVE to be pregnant! there's two things in life i really want and that's to get married and have kids. i always thought it would be in that order but if its switched thats fine with me! i'll make sure to let you know when i test!
November 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
I'm no help because I had no idea I was pregnant til I was like.. 7 weeks along.. BUT.. I wanted to say good luck and keep us updated!

myspace
November 28th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Regular
Quote:
I'm no help because I had no idea I was pregnant til I was like.. 7 weeks along.. BUT.. I wanted to say good luck and keep us updated![/b]
no you have been very helpful!! all the comments you left me on the other thread helped a lot! now the only thing i can do is wait and see what happens... either i'm pregnant or that 2-3 day bleeding episode really was AF which would mean in a few weeks AF will visit again... only time can tell...lol i'll let you guys know when i know! i think even if i'm not pregnant i'll stick around here and maybe post from time to time... i really like it here, you are all so nice!
November 30th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hehe I'm glad my other posts helped.. and I was completely not clear in this one.. I meant I couldn't help because I never tested right at the point when it would first show up.. by the time I got around to testing, it IMMEDIATELY went to "pregnant"

Speaking of which, I've heard the most sensitive tests are the digital ones.. so if nothing has happened yet, you might try one of those..

Any word?

myspace
November 30th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Regular
Quote:
hehe I'm glad my other posts helped.. and I was completely not clear in this one.. I meant I couldn't help because I never tested right at the point when it would first show up.. by the time I got around to testing, it IMMEDIATELY went to "pregnant"

Speaking of which, I've heard the most sensitive tests are the digital ones.. so if nothing has happened yet, you might try one of those..

Any word?[/b]

no word yet... i was thinking i should wait till monday to test again... my symptoms havent changed much... i've stopped spotting, my moods are still kinda crazy (i feel bad bc i've been getting mad at SO a lot and its been about stupid kinda stuff...), i'm still burping like every 15 min! its soo weird! my appetite has increased a lot, i've been having a hard time falling asleep... i keep trying to get to bed at a decent time but it always ends up being pretty late even though i'm very tired... last night i was up till 12am or so eating 3 plates of tortilla chips with melted cheese lol and today i've been having little cramps off and on... nothing as painful as AF but still cramps... and also today i've been having some chest pains while eating lunch... i dont think i've ever had heartburn so idk if thats it or not... i eat pretty much eat the same thing for lunch everyday and i've never had a problem before... i've been debating about buying a digital test... i almost did the other day when i bought a thermometer... i think i might buy one tonight when i go to work... today is the 5th/6th day after my period was supposed to come so do you think i should test tonight? or wait to use FMU tomorrow? or should i just wait till monday bc IF i am pregnant i'd be 5 weeks then?
November 30th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hehehehehe I say buy one of those packs that has several and test at all those times that's probably just me, though.

I'd definitely test now and probably again on monday if nothing has changed.

myspace
November 30th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Regular
Quote:
hehehehehe I say buy one of those packs that has several and test at all those times that's probably just me, though.

I'd definitely test now and probably again on monday if nothing has changed.[/b]
haha i almost bought a big pack but then the pack that i grabbed looked like it was open so i grabbed another one and didnt realize till after i paid for it that it was the single pack... oh well... so i tested tonight while i was at work haha my friend marissa wanted to be there when i tested so i did and and surprise surprise "not pregnant" came up on the screen... blahhh idk whats going on with my body... i have one test left so i'm testing monday and thats it. i refuse to buy another test... i can't take seeing anymore like i said earlier i've been having cramps today... it continued all throughout today... also my CM is very creamy/white-ish looking which i read happens when you're pregnant BUT it also happens when you are getting ready to ovulate so i'm starting to think that my body is playing one mean nasty trick on me and i'm actually getting ready to ovulate... if thats the case then that means that 2 1/2 day "period"/spotting really was a period i guess and then i should get my period in about 2 weeks... so i'll test monday and let you guys know what happens... if it comes up negative then i will just assume i am not pregnant unless 2 weeks or so rolls around and i still dont have my period... then idk what i'll do... probably go to the doctor i guess... thanks again for all the advice and i'll give you an update when i have one!
December 3rd, 2007, 02:46 PM
mrsdismang
Your symptoms sound good, but if you are getting BFN you may be experiencing an ectopic or even molar pregnancy. You need to see your doctor ASAP, as an ectopic can be life threatening.
December 4th, 2007, 02:34 PM
mrsmommy3's Avatar Veteran
your symptoms sound a little like mine! but i hope that you get what youre wanting!! I know that it gets frustrating but hang in there! i was over 3 weeks late then bled for 3 days so im assuming that was my af. just be patient but to be on the safe side i would make a doc appt. good luck!!
December 4th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Your symptoms sound good, but if you are getting BFN you may be experiencing an ectopic or even molar pregnancy. You need to see your doctor ASAP, as an ectopic can be life threatening.[/b]

both ectopic and molar pregnancies still show up as BFPs.. just for the record.

myspace
December 5th, 2007, 08:11 AM
mrsmommy3's Avatar Veteran
i thought that ectopic showed up but i wasnt sure about molar. maybe you ovulated late or something. i hope you find out something soon
December 5th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Regular
so i tested on monday and got lately i haven't really been feeling any of the symptons i was feeling before so idk... i'm just going to go with that i am not pregnant. i'm not going to lie, i'm really disappointed but it's probably for the best. i was going to post on monday but then i saw the reply about ectopic and molar pregnancies and got really scared so i've been doing a lot of research and i don't think that's the case... i'm just going to wait now and see if i get my period... i've been charting since i got the period/spotting but its my frist time charting and i'm not that good so its not the helpful... i think i should probably get my period next week or the week after but i'm not sure... well thank you all for your comments! it was very helpful!
December 5th, 2007, 02:53 PM
mrsdismang
I would still go see a doctor.......it's nothing to mess around with.
December 7th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Regular
Quote:
I would still go see a doctor.......it's nothing to mess around with.[/b]

i know... i thought about it but i dont think i really have a doctor at the moment... i had a pediatrician but now i'm too old so i don't know what doctor i would go to... i would ask my mom but then she'll ask me why and i don't want to freak her out if its nothing, you know?
December 7th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tia Send a message via Yahoo to tia
Quote:

Any word?[/b]

For what it's worth, Jax, I took my preg test when I was 4 weeks preggo and it came up "pregnant" before I had even finished peeing.
December 11th, 2007, 12:55 PM
mrsdismang
Quote:
Quote:

i know... i thought about it but i dont think i really have a doctor at the moment... i had a pediatrician but now i'm too old so i don't know what doctor i would go to... i would ask my mom but then she'll ask me why and i don't want to freak her out if its nothing, you know?
[/b]
They're called ob-gyns
December 11th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Regular
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
They're called ob-gyns
[/b]
i know that. that's not what i meant when i said i don't know what doctor to go to. i meant i don't know where to go bc i don't have a ob-gyn so i don't know where to go... plus i feel weird going to one when i'm not pregnant or trying to get pregnant... i really do think i'm fine... i havent had any symptoms or anything for over a week now so i really think it was just my body playing tricks on me or bc i used to be on bc so idk i really think nothing is wrong... thanks for your concern though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search