Single and pregnant

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Regular
I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. It was planned, till the father found out i was pregnant. Then he proceed to say that i should have an abortion and that we could have a baby at a later date b/c he would always be with me. I couldn't live with myself if i had an abortion so i decided to keep the baby. My ex b/f then turn on me saying he didnt want the baby and that i wasnt going to make it to term anyway so why even plan for the child. I was in shock....still am. I broke up with him shortly after cause he was stressing me out in hopes that i miscarry. He then started in with the phone calls and the email threats and i called the police twice and had my number changed, the police said they cant do anything b/c we are in different states. I dont know what he will do to me. I just cant grasp the concept that a man could be that heartless. Needless to say now i am alone and i dont know how to be happy knowing that i am having a child with a man i despise. I believe all children are a gift from god, but feel so alone and lost. My mom is not supportive at all she just tells me how stupid i am. I dunno what to do.
December 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM
mrsmommy3's Avatar Veteran
oh my goodness! first off i am so sorry!! that has to be awful but maybe he was scared. it still wouldnt give him a right to do all of that though. dont listen to anyone else you are your own person and no one can tell you what to do! follow your heart!! hope you have a wonderful 9 months. keep us updated
December 4th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm sorry that you are under so much stress right now. It will get better! We're all here for you.

December 4th, 2007, 03:41 PM
bprincess340's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry that you feel this way and that your ex is being such a jerk! Hang in there, you can do this!

http://filmsaboutghostsmo.blogspot.com/
December 5th, 2007, 08:17 AM
mrsmommy3's Avatar Veteran
i really hope that things are looking up. please keep us updated. my t&p are with you!!
December 13th, 2007, 07:36 AM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Wow..thats horrible of him to do something like that! Did you both plan this? I hope things get better. I am also pregnant with my 3rd child and Im single. This baby's father is also my youngest dd's father. It was really unplanned because I really didnt want another baby being single and all. But Im happy and I am sooo excited to be having this baby. He really doesnt need another child(8th child) but he knows that I do not like the fact of an abortion. We are here for you. If you ever wanna talk feel free to Pm me.
December 28th, 2007, 08:08 PM
ShelliBelli's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl I am so sorry for you but can totally relate. I was with my bf for 3 1/2 years. He has 2 children from a previous marriage and had also had a vesectomy. So when I found out I was pregnant I was devistated. He also was stressing me out BAD so I broke up with him. That was months ago and my baby is due in 11 days. We dont even speak but as much as i didnt want a baby I knew I had to do what was best for him. Luckily my family has been very supported and havent told me what a stupid mistake I made,even though I have told myself that plenty of times but it is still so hard thinking of having this baby with him being the daddy but him being a complete jerk and not being involved. It will all work out, you just have to tell yourself every day that this baby is a gift from God and that everything does happen for a reason whether we know the reason or not. And just remind yourself that he is the one that will being missing out, not you. At first it was so hard for me to look at it that way but i did realize that this baby is going to bring me so much joy that he will be missing out on, not me. It will all work out for you. My baby is due in 11 days and even though im still nto so excited about being a mommy forever I absolutly cant wait to meet my little boy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search