I am so stupid stupid stupid

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 11:25 AM
...ok. This is really hard to just put out there.

TO start Im 20. Ive been with my fiance and my fiance ONLY since I was 16. I have not really used any form of BC other than pull out. Since August we were TTC. But not really adament about it. I didnt track my ovulation or anything.

In early November I had a 2 day period which is VERY unusual for me. I took a test around that time but they came up negative. I was suppose to start my period at the beginning of Decemeber....but missed it. I never took a test though.

Ok here is the hard part...im am SO stupid. Me and my fiance got into a big fight for days and well...I made a mistake. I slept with another guy for the first time, and used the withdraw method. (he says he finished completely out of me) I know...very stupid of me.

That was on the 8th. I took a PG test last night (the 18th)and this morning and yup...thats a positive. So is it possible if I am pregnant with his...10 days after?

ugh...i feel so ridiculous.

Thanks a bunch.
December 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
EEp! Unfortunately 10 days is when BFPs start to show up.. I would suggest going to get a bloodwork test done (and you don't have to tell the doctor or anything) discreetly asking your HCG levels.. they can tell how many days along (about) you are from that. That should help immensely! I would do it soon to put your mind at ease... Good luck and keep us posted!

myspace
December 19th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what Jax said!

December 19th, 2007, 03:13 PM
oh my gosh...seriousl. thank you SO much.

I cannot believe what a dumb mistake i made.
December 19th, 2007, 04:34 PM
dang, my work schedule doesnt allow me to get off until either next wednesday afternoon or thursday. Is it the sooner the better? If needed I will trade somebody so I can go to the doctor sooner. Thanks again for the help.
December 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Oh no I actually was in a somewhat similar situation as you.. so I know how you feel! I would say its not with this guy whom you recently slept with (10 days ago) Because some ppl can get BFPs then but most its not until later. You also say that you missed your period in December so I am pretty sure you were confident. And its quite possible that bleeding you had was implantation bleeding. I would go in ASAP for those HCG numbers The earlier the better with that... SO def go asap!

Good luck I hope it works out!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
December 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Thank you very much for the support and replies. It really helps. I will go to the doctor asap.

Um...I have insurance but it does not go into effect until January 1st. SO I will have to pay to go to the gynecologist. This shouldnt be a problem...but someone at home(who doesnt know my situation) suggested going to my last reg. doctor to do the preg. test and check up until I get insurance.

But will that work? Can they estimate how far along I am?

Once again. Thank you for all the help. I will def. keep you all posted.

oh...just a note. When I took the test...it showed up in less than 30 seconds. Haha...like. I used a cup to dip the test in...and then went to the sink to rinse out the cup and glanced back at the test and BAM I saw both lines right away. haha
December 19th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Even if a normal doctor didn't know what the different levels meant by heart, I think he should at least be able to tell you what they are. You could say something to the extent of "I had some bleeding and I was worried that I might miscarry. Is there any way that you can tell me what my HCG levels are, and how far along that would put me? I want to compare with how far along I think I am to make sure that this pregnancy is healthy."

Basically, if you have an early miscarriage.. the easiest way to tell is that your HCG levels drop when they should go up.. so this would be a legitimate question, and it won't give you away..

And I agree with msbritt.. Since you think you missed an early december period anyway, I would tend to think it was your boyfriends. Still, because you don't want it to bug you.. I would get in with the doctor. Please let us know how it goes.. I'm sure it'll all work out just great!

myspace
December 19th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jax is so smart I agree with her again.

December 22nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
there is still that chance it could be your soon to be husbans.. but either way im sure he will understand you have to tell him. thinks will be alright.

</div>

</div>
December 25th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Also, when they do the first scan, you will get a close idea then of how far along you are (more accurate than HCG levels)

December 25th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^^good point^^

However, a lot of places don't do an ultrasound until 20 weeks. That's when the did my first u/s, and it was very far off from telling us Libby's real age. She was already a little heffa The early u/s's are extremely accurate.. but there aren't that many practices that perform them early on.

myspace
December 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Regular
I know you're situation is really hard. I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I wish the best to you. I think going to a doctor would be your best bet. When you get an ultrasound, they'll be able to let you know how far a long you are I believe. I'm really pulling for it being you and your fiances baby.

Wishing you good luck!

January 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
just an update. I finally got to go to the doctor...they have not drawn blood yet or done an ultrasound but by feeling me (?) she estimated me to be about 9 weeks along. So, so far so good. That would put conception around mid November....I m feeling much much better.

I go in tomorrow for bloodwrk and next week I get an untrasound done. so yay!

thanks for all the help and support.
January 8th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
I am glad your getting good news!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search