symptoms question..can u help???

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Regular
hello..im new here..
i had a question
is it possible to spot threw your period date too?

see this girl i knew had spotting and cramps before her period was due and her cramps where on and off for 2 weeks...the spotting was alot of dark red to light red to brown but alot of blood...her doctor thought itwas her kidneys and the test came negative,,,however after her period due date 3 weeks later she did a test and it was positive..
im spotting the same as her, expect mine is still going and the cramps r still there..its been a week...and im due for my period in a day or so,,,so im wondering if its possible for a woman to spot, that long..i herd it is...
ive never had spottin like this..i am on birth control and i did miss 2 pills in a month and i was sexually active, but birth control has never made me spot like this...even when i used to skip my period with the pill, i would start my new package right away and stop my period..it never gave me side effects , the doctor doesnt think its pregancy but he didnt do much of a check up..
just wonderin your opinion..thanks alot
October 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! There is no way to tell if the spotting is because of pregnancy or because something is wrong. Spotting in between periods is indicative of many different things, (ovulation, luteal phase defect, endometriosis, PCOS etc.) so they only way to know for sure is to test. If it's negative call your dr for a beta and explain to them what is going on.

October 9th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by greenjeans@Oct 8 2005, 04:19 PM
Welcome!* There is no way to tell if the spotting is because of pregnancy or because something is wrong.* Spotting in between periods is indicative of many different things, (ovulation, luteal phase defect, endometriosis, PCOS etc.) so they only way to know for sure is to test.* If it's negative call your dr for a beta and explain to them what is going on.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

thanks!! i just wasnt sure if it was normal for awoman to spot this llong even when her period was due and ,be pregnant...i know everyone has different symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search