Update time

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2004, 08:06 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Update time! How is everyone doing? How are all of our surprise pregnancy/babies? For those of you pregnant have you gotten used to the idea of an unplanned little one? What milestones have our little ones crossed? Let us know how things are going.

December 27th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Our little family is doing well. We just got a new computer. WOOHOO. Ty has been eating like there is no tomorrow so I think he's going through a growth spurt. His new thing is walking around waving his arms and "quacking". Its a song from the Wiggles--"Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, c0ck-a-doodle-doo" He thinks its really funny.

December 27th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Elliehunny's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Elliehunny
When I found out I was pregnant back in august, I was really shocked, I was on birth control and never thought I would get pregnant. It took a few weeks to sink in, but can't wait to have this little one, I'm so excited! I just believe that everything happens for a reason, therefore this baby was meant to be!

Tyler is really cute!
Lorenzo Tobias Beau born 8th April 2005!

December 27th, 2004, 02:15 PM
giggles's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to giggles
Im doing a little better, just stressing out over a few things. I am not so excited about this baby anymore though. Sometimes I am, but then at other times I wish this never happened. But it did.

Alexandria Rae-Lynn Steele
Due Date was Aug 6, 2005
Miscarried: Jan 5, 2005

"my little angel is now with my dear grandmother, I know she is watching her for me, til I can go home to her and meet my baby girl for the first time"
December 28th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Squirtsmama
Lets see a little more of Connors tooth came in he doesnt seem as Grumpy as he was this weekend. He loves doing the chicken (mommy and daddy have to move his hands ) but he cracks up so much.
December 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
i am having a crappy day...but other than that we are good. i've been working on getting the baby stuff together but that's been pretty slow going....the only big things I have to get are a swing and a playpen. and I have to get her some clothes and start stocking up on diapers. The kids are getting so excited. Kyndal talks to her every day and sits forever just waiting to feel her move. Josh seems to be doing better with the idea of another baby even though we both have our moments. I am having a miserable pregnancy and looking forward to having this baby out of me!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
December 29th, 2004, 11:56 AM
nat81
So much has heppened since I last wrote here! First of all my b/f proposed on Christmas Eve!!! YAY! Also, we had our first ultra sound and it looks like we're having a little girl! We are totally getting used to our unplanned little one... but I must admit, I'm starting to get nervous about the delivery.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
December 29th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nat81@Dec 29 2004, 02:56 PM
So much has heppened since I last wrote here! First of all my b/f proposed on Christmas Eve!!! YAY! Also, we had our first ultra sound and it looks like we're having a little girl! We are totally getting used to our unplanned little one... but I must admit, I'm starting to get nervous about the delivery.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Congrats on the engagement and the girl!!!!

Check out the labor and childbirth board for delivery tips. There is a link in my siggie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search