wanted an abortion but my other half didnt

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
aydensmommie
i am 20 years old and i am the mother of a 2 and a half year old boy i found out i was pregnant in july 2007 and the first thought that crossed my mind was abortion but my other half didnt want me to have one so we decided to keep him. yet i still cant seem to shake my feelings of being scared how am i going to take care of two children under the age of three? i am a stay at home mom and now i am 9 months prego and am really starting to get moody with everything i feel bad for my son who is with me 24/7 and who seems to get the brunt of things i dont no how i can deal with this better and overcome my fear before it consumes my family HELP!!!!
January 23rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there ! i am a lurker on here. My first son was unplanned . I want to tell you that it WILL be ok ! My sons are 20 months apart and they are 20 months and 3 years . I am a stay at home mom as well. I wont lie and tell you its all sunshine having 2 so close but you will live and I think every women gets cranky when she is 9 months prego ! Just take a deep breath , you CAN do this ! It wont be as hard as it seems. You have ups and downs were you think you might scream and if you feel like it do it ! When I felt that way I would put the baby down and go in to a another room and let out a good scream ! lol I think the most important thing I could tell you is to sleep when they sleep and get out as much as you can ! Leave them with your hubby for 30 or an hour .Go get some coffee with your friends or join a mommy support group ,that way you can take them with you . I made alot of phone calls to during the day and that seemed to help.Good luck hun ! I hope I helped a little ! KUP!

January 23rd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
I'm sure it will be really difficult at first.. and I know there will be times down the road that aren't easy.. but I think after you get into a routine it'll be better than you think.

I just wanted to say good luck and welcome. stick around!

myspace

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search