Not sure of my cycles

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2004, 10:41 AM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I've never been one to track my cycles as I've never actually "tried" to have a baby...I've been blessed in the past to just get lucky that way.

However, I'm a little confused on this one. Normally hubby and I use protection but about 10 days ago we had a little oopsie. I'm pretty sure my LMP started around Dec 8th and ended about the 15th. Oopsie happened on 19th. I didn't really think anything of it until a couple days ago when I noticed I was having a ton of crampiness. I'm exhausted all the time right now and I've started to wonder if this is a BIG oopsie My question is this....I'm not REALLY sure when af is supposed to be here.....and I'd like to test asap. When abouts to you think would be the earliest to get a + result?

You'd think I was new at this eh?

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
December 29th, 2004, 11:45 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!

I'm gonna say that the earlier you could test would probably be Jan. 10th. Good luck. The waiting is the hardest. Last month I we had a oopsie. I was having cramping and my boobs hurt. It was just AF being really mean to me.

December 29th, 2004, 12:12 PM
That's what I'm hoping for!!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
January 1st, 2005, 06:04 PM
Such a long wait yet..lol...a whole 10 days!!! *taps her fingers*

My ticker is going weird....It changed Alaina's to be moving towards 6 when it WAS 7....and it says she is 5 yrs 12 months and 1 week etc old ....lol that would BE six years and one week old!! Something screwy goin on

January 3rd, 2005, 07:17 AM
angied's Avatar Member
I just found this online:

http://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-t...nsitivity.html

I see why I kept getting a negative with e.p.t. now... If you're going to test early, I'd test with something like AimStick or Clear Blue Easy or First Response...

Baby V's Countdown
January 3rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks...that is a cool link!!! The one I have here is a First Response Early Pregnancy Test

Quote:
Originally posted by angied@Jan 3 2005, 09:17 AM
I just found this online:

http://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-t...nsitivity.html

I see why I kept getting a negative with e.p.t. now... If you're going to test early, I'd test with something like AimStick or Clear Blue Easy or First Response...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

January 3rd, 2005, 03:24 PM
CindyLou
Good Luck!!!! Let us know what happens!
January 3rd, 2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks....the waiting game is HARD!!! I'm not even positive when I would be "late" much less when would be safe to test!! I did one last week for the benefit of a friend who was DYING for me to take one....and was nego like I thought....but KNOW it had to have been too early. I'm thinking maybe trying again this Friday...my lmp STARTED right around Dec 7th or so .....and I THINK I have shorter than a 28 day cycle....so it could be coming up pretty soon again I would think HAHA!! I'm am soooooooo definately keeping track from now on

Quote:
Originally posted by CindyLou@Jan 3 2005, 05:24 PM
Good Luck!!!!* Let us know what happens!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search