hi!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM
leanaseward's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to leanaseward
Greetings,

I have had two unplanned pregnancies. One in 2006, and I am currently pregnant again.

I've been lurking for a bit, but thought I should officially say hi!

I'm 22, my dh is 25. He is the father of both children. We have been married since 06 and together since 03.

We are pretty much okay with this new pregnancy, kind of stressed out since I am currently back in school full time (online classes) while being a SAHM. I'm not sure if I can keep up the pace with a newborn and a 2 y/o. I def. know the stress of pregnancy, and the issues you can face from family and outside influences. My family has not always been supportive of me being a younger mother (younger mother meaning, my family expected me to have a career and then have children in my 30's), by my SO's family has always been very supportive.

Can't wait to be more active in this forum,

Leana

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 12th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Hello!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am Brittany mom to Braylin! I had my DD at 20 and my family were totally worked up... They to wanted me to be done with school and have a career and be married first. My DHs family were totally supportive so they have been our rock! My DD is almost 18 months old and we are thinking about maybe having another soon

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
February 12th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
congrats and welcome!!!

what are you in school for?

myspace
February 25th, 2008, 10:58 AM
congrats on your pregancy... mine is unplanned too.. I'm 20 years old and not going to school.. just working.... what are you going to school for?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search