New and desperate

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2008, 03:39 PM
Regular
Hello everyone, I'm new to this board but I need some support. Here's my story. I am 28 and a mom of 2, my daughter is 9 and my son is 8. I have been married for almost 11 yrs but separated for almost a year and divorce almost final. I have been dating this amazin guy for only about 2 months and all of a sudden I'm pregnant. We have been crazy in love each other. When I told him I was pregnant he was scared at first but quickly became excited, talking about how we were gonna raise this baby and even thinking about names already. Here's a twist, his sister never liked me and when she found out I was pregnant she went nuts and told him all these lies how I'm a **** and there's no way this baby is his. He was devastated and he stopped talking to me. Last I heard from him was 3 days ago and he told me he loved me but later that same day his sister called me and said he wants nothing to do with me and I needed to leave him alone. I haven't heard from him since. I am only about 6 weeks pregnant and devastated. I don't know what to do, even thought about hurting myself. Abortion is not an option due to personal beliefs. I will have this baby but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. I would love to but I am already a single mom of 2 and I'm not sure how good of a life I can give this baby. I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken and the man who said loved me so much just abandoned me. I'm falling into deep depression. I just need some support please.
February 23rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
hUGS! Congratulations on you new pregnancy! First off we are all here for you.. secondly you really need to sit down with the father and talk it out.. if he stilll doesnt believe you or want to be with you then you really dont want him there anyways. Your going to be a great mother to your child and god always has plans for us.. even though we sometimes dont understand what the meaning is!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
February 24th, 2008, 05:16 PM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
Honestly, I'm a little peeved about your boyfriend and how he handled his sister's lies. Apparently he wasn't as ready for a commitment as he thought, or he wouldn't have had so many doubts that his sister's lies fed on. She really shouldn't have any say at all in the relationship, and if he's going to let her, rather than the 2 months he's spent with you, dictate his decision, that seems pretty wrong. Still, he needs to step up. I agree with the above poster: sit him down and talk to him about everything, preferably as far away from his meddling sister as possible. I'm sorry, but it really ticks me off, because I used to be engaged to a guy with a family who was always up on our business, and he always seemed to pick them over me. So this hits a little close to home.

We're here for you. Please keep us posted on how things go. I admire you for carrying through with the pregnancy. I can imagine it can be hard, right now, but I'm only 8 weeks along and this baby has already helped me get through so much, just by being there.

xoxo
Maggi

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

February 24th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Regular
Thank you both for your responses. As far as sitting him down and talking to him, that's impossible since he's been ignoring me and not returning my calls. I'm trying to "take the hint" here and just move on, I guess, as much as I don't want to.
February 25th, 2008, 08:24 AM
I know that it would be nice to have a family with the man who helped you create the little life inside you, congrats by the way, if he's going to take his sister's lies over the 2 months you were together, then, I agree you don't need him. I kinda went though something simalar, with my ex. His family liked me, up until I got pregnant. I am 8 months along and doing this all by myself, and moving on is hard..... as much as I'm angry at my son's father for doing what he did, I still loved him. It took a while, lots of hard work on my part and constant prayer, but I'm over him now and know that I can do so much better, and so can you...

It must be so hard to be a single mom, even with two little ones already, but your baby can do much to help you through these dark times. I know my unborn son has helped me in so many ways. I can be depressed, down in the dumps and all he has to do is move a certain way, or just give me a light kick, and I know that's his way of telling me that even though Daddy doesnt love either of us, he loves me. And that's enough. I hope everything works out for you..... If you need anything just PM me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search