How do I always get myself in this situation??

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
My last period was January 6th (start date). It lasted about 5 days. My cycles are usually one week longer than the average "28" days.. but I tested on the 17th and got a big ol fat "not pregnant" (insert sigh of relief) so I thought I was out of hot water.. apparently not.. because.. hello, aunt flo? Where are ya?

Libby was 4 months old. I didn't want ANY kids (though she is THE best thing in my life).. much less to end up pregnant with a SECOND child to be due at about the exact same time that Libby was due the previous year

NOTE TO SELF. Use condoms. stupidstupidstupidstupid

See the thing is, jared and I are (most likely) getting a divorce (we've both got attorneys).. and we don't ever.. do.. that.. so when my BC was making me rather depressed, I stopped taking it thinking "big deal." errr. wrong. around v-day we might have had a slip up.. but I thought FOR SURE that there was NO WAY I was at that point in my cycle.

stupidstupidstupidstupid

Ugh. Jared left me when Libby was two months old. He went out and "did his thing" (which involved sleeping with numerous other girls and drinking every night). Now I find out yesterday he left me because he had spent 3 months worth of house payments and didn't know how to "fess up". He said he literally thought about killing himself every day (he's sooo not that type) because he was so stressed out and scared. He's sorry blah blah blah. He did everything after that because he'd already messed up so much and he knew I'd be mad.. so he was pushing away. whatever.

Now we're SCREWED financially.. yes, I'm partly to blame. I haven't worked since the last week of august or the first week of September.. but libby was BORN in late october.. I wish he would have just TOLD me we didn't have money.. instead of continuing on spending whatever we wanted and whatever we wanted (which, in reality, was coming from our house payment mu-lah)

anyway, it's incredibly sad.. but this all makes me a little less angry at him.. now I UNDERSTAND why he was acting like he did.

We're going to have to borrow from my parents. Not looking forward to THAT conversation.

POINT BEING.. if I'm pregnant.. obviously I'll keep it.. but man.. NOT GOOD TIMING.

I'm never having sex again. boo.

I will be testing as soon as I can (giggle) work up the urine.

myspace
February 25th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
Wow! I replied to your other post before making my way to this one! I'm sorry things have been/are so rough for you. Hugs, congratulations, more hugs.

Heather

February 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry! I know how difficult it can be having no money or very little!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search