I Don't Wanna Be Pregnant!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 02:27 PM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow I will be 7 weeks pregnant and I'm having terrible morning sickness...no wait, more like all day sickness it's past midnight and I'm too tight in my throat to fall asleep or take another pill...yes, I have looked into different things to helping me get over this, soda, saltines, popcicles, enegry drops for pregnant woman, pill my doctor gave me, smelling/sucking lemon, ginger tea (hot stuff makes me sick)

so far all except ginger tea has helped me a bit but not to the point I can eat or function around the house, not to mention leaving the house I missed class twice. I wanna cry I'm feeling so awfull DH and i had no plans on having a baby right now, we hardly have any money and on top I can't go look for work cause I'm too sick to leave my bed side...I want so much to be able to enjoy this pregnancy but I can't, all I feel is sick and yucky

sorry for the vent I have lots more to add but I'm getting sick from just typing

February 26th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
I had the same thing.. but luckily it will get better in the next month or so!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
February 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
oh you are preachin to the choir!

i lost 25 pounds in 2 months when i was pregnant with libby. whew.

even looking at the tv/computer screen made me throw up. and i wanted to shoot the producers of every food commercial...

BUT it went away. finally.

myspace
February 26th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
I'm in the same boat right now. Not that that's helpful, but you're not alone. I had MS with both of my other kids and I can tell you that it does go away.

Some tricks I've found...
- keep graham crackers beside your bed. eat just one or two about 5 minutes before you get up in the morning.
- if you have a 5 minute window at any point in time eat something with carbs in it (bread, crackers,plain waffles, etc)
- try eating some fruit. for some reason citrus fruit actually stays down and makes me feel better
- drink as much water as you can without feeling full. don't drink ice cold water, it'll irritate you tummy.
- wear comfy shoes that don't let your feet get too hot.
- wear layers of clothing. sometimes getting your body temp down a little takes the edge off

Maybe one or more of these will help you a bit. If not, play around with different things. I'm sorry you feel so bad!

Heather

February 26th, 2008, 07:08 PM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
There really is a light at the end of this dark, pukey tunnel. I've been plagued with very bad morning sickness (minus the actual vomiting, as I somehow can keep myself from throwing up, at least, so far) for the past two or three weeks, but by modifying my diet, as well as the frequency of my eating, things have improved a lot. Now I just have terrible gas, which is often worse...

What worked for me: eating almost immediately upon waking (I find that waiting even a few minutes too long will make me very ill), drinking more water, eliminating anything that the very thought of makes me want to hurl (right now, its most salads, chicken or eggplant parm, most things over-laden with garlic), and embracing anything that I can eat easily (most fruits in all forms, sandwich cookies/crackers, Sprite, chamomile tea, cereal with lowfat milk, and, embracing the cliche, pickles).

Every time my stomach starts to gurgle, I try to find something to eat, before the real nausea or bloating starts. Lately it's been happening every few hours. Joy.

Good luck. I promise, it will get better. And I've uttered the phrase, "I don't want to be pregnant!" many a time in the past month. This is the hardest thing I've ever done.

xoxo
Maggi

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

February 27th, 2008, 09:24 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
even looking at the tv/computer screen made me throw up. and i wanted to shoot the producers of every food commercial...[/b]

Oh boy I feel the same! or every time I drive by a fast food restaurant...YUCK!

February 27th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
oh yeah.. fast food was the worst.

All of the things these ladies said are wonderful.. but I've got to tell you.. I tried EVERYTHING. Nothing helped me but time.

So if you are trying everything and it still sucks, you can at least comfort yourself in the fact that it will most likely go away soon. It really truly is a short period of your pregnancy that's like this. (I know it REALLY doesn't seem like it). It's honestly just a vague memory to me now..

Just don't make my stupid mistake (that I made over and over and over) and eat a ton when you feel better for a few minutes.

Hope you feel better soon!

myspace
February 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
*Mommie2Timmy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Mommie2Timmy*
Just offering my :dothugs: i hope things get better for you soon!!

Laura ~ Tim ~ Timmy

February 28th, 2008, 08:25 AM
oh yeah.... even though it seems bad now it will get better.... I can remember everytime I'd put fresh clean sheets on bed I'd always wind up puking my guts out... all over them... it got so bad, I slept on the couch in the living room until my MS went away..... and yes, it does go away.... I also hated driving by the fast food places, since even just the smell made me want to puke.... I couldn't stand chicken for I can't remember how long... but it does go away..... eventually.... you'll just have to find whatever works for you and just use it. for me it was soda crackers and tea. it'll get better... it just takes time...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search