I need serious answers!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Regular
I had a period on January 30, 2008 and my fiance and I had sex on February 8. We were a little rough and the condom came partially off. I always have my period on the 30th of the month, but this time I had horrible cramps and had what I think was my period four days early on February 26, 2008. It only lasted 3 days and was a brownish color. Today, I have had terrible cramps on the right side of my pelvis and for the past couple of days have had that feeling like I'm pregnant. My fiance and I are thinking about taking a pregnancy test this weekend just be sure. I'd like to know what other people think before we do a test. Thank you!
March 6th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
Honestly? I would have already tested! LOL, I have no patience at all. Just go get one from the dollar store if you don't want to spend much on one. I went right to walmart and bought a $7 one because I thought it may be a little more sensitive than the dollar store one.

Go test, I'll wait. LOL

KUP

Heather

March 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you normally have around a 30 day cycle, then you would usually ovulate sometime between CD 14 and CD 20. If you DTD on the 8th, then I don't think it's very likely at all you are pregnant. Especially b/c most condoms have a spermicide in them and it didn't come all the way off. I would assume you just had a light period, but maybe take a dollar store test just to ease your mind. Hope it turns out the way you want it to. Good luck!

March 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
ditto to lady coconut... BUT when I was pregnant with Libby that's how my "period" was the first month that I should have missed it. Test and let us know how it went!!

myspace
March 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmmm sounds like me...I only get cramps on the day of my period, but I got a few light cramps 2 days before AF was due and even had some brown spotting. I thought I ovulated on cd14 but now I see I may have ovulated on cd12 or cd11 since DH and I have unprotected sex on cd9. I was really afraid to test and waited till I was like 4 days late....I really think you should test asap! good luck!

March 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Regular
Quote:
hmmmm sounds like me...I only get cramps on the day of my period, but I got a few light cramps 2 days before AF was due and even had some brown spotting. I thought I ovulated on cd14 but now I see I may have ovulated on cd12 or cd11 since DH and I have unprotected sex on cd9. I was really afraid to test and waited till I was like 4 days late....I really think you should test asap! good luck![/b]
What was your outcome?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search