not unplanned but

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Regular
I am pregnant and it wasn't unplanned but I felt I should post here. Ok I am in my later 20's. And not to sound lame but I have only "given myself to two guys" and both times it has turned into a beautiful miracle of a new life minus the men.

I was married at 19 and my (not ex husband) husband and I had problems from the start he was very controlling and mentally abusive. We ended up divorcing but for some idiotic reason we kept seeing each other off and on. I dated other guy but never got anywhere with them as I still loved my ex. Well one day I became pregnant. From the start my ex pretty much wanted no part of it. He made it clear. I would call and update him and he didn't give a ######. I had complications and they thought the baby was going to be born very early and he never cared. This is what I did. I had my DD. I Called him after I got out of the hospital and he didn't care. I didn't have to put his name on the Birth Certificate and so I didn't.

People think I am dumb for not going for child support but he is the type guy who would then want visitation just to spite me. I don't bother him and he doesn't bother me. The good news is that my daughter is a perfectly health, happy little girl with lots of people who love her and she seems fine without a daddy at this point.

Ok so I had this old school friend and him and I were getting along so well and he got along well with my DD so he asked me to marry him. I did. He said he wanted to have kids and we decided it was a good time to start trying. I found out in Dec that I was pregnant. Out of nowhere he decides he doesn't want a baby afterall! He moved out and in with his parents. (He's 27!) and also broke and always getting fired from jobs.

So I am married to him and he doesn't have the money for a divorce. I am hoping I don't have to put his name on the BC but I think since we are married I will have to if we aren't divorced by then. This time I feel in a real jam as he is as much if not more of a loser than my frist ex. BUT I know even though he will never pay anything or be that involved he won't cut off all ties.

THe dumb thing is in my state I couldn't get my DD's dad's rights terminated. There is some stupid rule about that can only happen if a guy is going to do a step parent adoption. I mean why should his rights still be in tact when he has never even seen her?

I don't know what is going to happen with husband 2 but I know I will never look at another man romantically again.

March 14th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
ugh. what jerks! maybe dh2 will grow up....

welcome!!!

stick around and keep us updated!

myspace
March 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
Welcome to the board! I'm glad you found us. Geez, reading your story sounds just like mine except I've been with 3 men in 17 years and now have a baby with each one. This last one is still "cooking" and was very, very unplanned but boy, do I know how you feel.

I have no advice but would like to tell you that you're a very stong woman. Your children are very lucky to have you. I hope I can be as strong with my new baby and her/his FOB as you were with your first husband.

Feel free to come chat or vent anytime.

Heather

March 15th, 2008, 02:02 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck. We're all here for you. Keep us posted and CONGRATS!!!
March 17th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your pregnancy.

*** is wrong with your dh? I hope he grows up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search