First month on Pill....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just started taking the pill again for various reasons, that do not include birth control. I can't manage to take it at the same time every day...so we use other ways to prevent pregnancy. Anyways, the pill is a generic form of levlite. It works really well, and my moods have really stabilized. I haven't had the migraines, mood swings, back pains, etc. i started week 4 on Sunday, the week your supposed to get AF. Well, its mid-day Tuesday and no signs of AF. TMI - lots of discharge...but not AF. I've got none of the aweful back pain, cramping, or anything [that is typically comparative to the last stage of labor]. I can't figure it out. We're on vacation across the country, but other then that no other stressors or sickness [well DD is sick...so I may get something] that would make AF late. I nursed DD for 13 months [now 20.5 months], and my milk was almost dried up, but now I've woke up leaking since begginning the pill. I went to the OB last month the checked EVERYTHING to see what was causing the pain, as well as pregnancy -- nothing! I don't think I'm really worried about being pregnant, but I have no signs or symptoms other then AF wont come! I don't normally start AF until CD 30-35, and its a 28 day pack...so could my body be saying "hey its not CD 30-35 so you can't start yet." LOL. Thats the only "logical" thought I can come up with. I have to sit on a plane for way to long tomorrow, so it figures I'll start then....but there is always that "off" chance. I just don't know. I guess I'm just looking for experiences if you got pregnant on the pill, or experiences with this particular pill [or similar situations]. I wont be home until late tomorrow night. I have a test at home, so if I don't start I'll take it Thursday morning. When I was on the pill before having DD, I started AF day 1 of week 4 [I was on Tri-sprintac/Othro Tri Cyclen]. The OB said this one is a different type of pill then that one, so I don't know if its because of that or not.
March 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Mommy2Aiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am nervous for you!!! Well lets see. I got pg while taking the pill. I really didn't think I was pg but then again I didn't really feel like I was going to get AF either. I am going to be freaking out until I find out!! You will have to let me know either way ASAP. I really hope for your sake if your not PG that you get AF today or when you get home!!

March 18th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HAHA! Thats why I told you to come check this out, cuz I knew you got PG on the pill. Although, it seems like whenever you take a test AF comes right after. HAHA. And my IL's keep asking, "so when is number 2 coming along". I'll let ya know
March 18th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
AF always came for me 3 days into the 4th week. Of course it February it NEVER came! Hope you get the result you want!

Heather

March 20th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Of course it came while we were sitting on the plane....figures right! LOL!
March 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Mommy2Aiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't you just love God's sense of humor???

March 21st, 2008, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
LOL!

Heather

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search