Reintroducing myself and have a question...

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2009, 11:10 PM
~Veronika~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: Moved from San Diego, CA to Issaquah, WA and hating every moment of it!
Send a message via AIM to ~Veronika~ Send a message via MSN to ~Veronika~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Veronika~
Hi, everyone. I posted back here while I was pregnant, but I haven't been back since my daughter was born.

I'm Veronika, I'm 33, married to Eric since 2004 (together since 2000), and mom to Ian (10/25/07) and Liliana (12/8/08). Lily was due on 1/24/09, but arrived early, so my kids are just 13 months apart.

Anyway, I'm only 5 weeks postpartum, and I found out that I have gallstones and have to have my gallbladder out. I've heard it's pretty common for women that have babies close together to have gallbladder problems, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

V. =)

January 14th, 2009, 07:32 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! No gall bladder issues here (knock on wood that it doesn't happen when this baby's born!) but welcome to the board and hope you get some answers!
January 14th, 2009, 07:32 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Double post, oops!
January 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
welcome back i remember you, congrats on your daughter x i never had any issues, i hope that yours get sorted soon bless ya

January 14th, 2009, 10:40 AM
MamaTo2Ls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back, and congrats on your DD!

I have never dealt with this problem. I'm sorry I'm no help.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" target="_blank">

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search