Future babies - vs - No more ?

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
How many children are you planning to have?
Is it a joint choice or do you & your partner disagree when it comes to how many / last one?

---

We have a joint plan on having another 2 more but idealy that wouldnt be until this baby is around 5 / 6 years old as I want to do college.

January 17th, 2009, 05:29 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think 4 is my number. I don't feel like this is the last one, but who knows, once I have 3 that are 3 and under I might change my mind!! But I really think 4.

DH is good with 4, but would have like 15 if I wanted to.
January 17th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think that I want one more. Dh wanted one more too but now he keeps saying how hard it is with 3 he can't imagine having a 4th.

My Dh is happy with 3 but he has told me that we can start trying for number 4 when Riley turns 1, but I want to start trying sooner. I think his biggest hang up is a concern with job stability and that is also a big concern for me. I would prefer to start trying as soon as there are signs that his employers business is picking up. I just keep thinking that with us having 3 kids pretty close in age that I don't want to have a 4th being far apart. Is that a silly reason? I just would feel awful if 3 kids are close in age and good friends and #4 becomes an outsider becuz of an age gap.

Also noteworthy is the fact that the twins were conceived IVF and Riley was a huge surprise. I'm not sure how difficult it will be to get PG again.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

January 17th, 2009, 06:57 PM
MamaTo2Ls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same way about the gap. Since 2 are close together I don't want a third to be too far apart. But DH and I have agreed on 4, so it hopefully won't be an issue. But no it's not silly at all.

Originally DH wanted 3 and I want 5, so we've compromised on 4.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" target="_blank">

January 17th, 2009, 07:39 PM
~Valerie~
We have 3 and one on the way and this is it for us
January 17th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We might have one more.
January 17th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH wanted 5, but after 4 we decided that was it, I wanted 0 or 1 (due to me being completely freaked out about being pregnant and having to give birth to kids LOL), so now we are expecting 5th

January 18th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
Quote:
I just keep thinking that with us having 3 kids pretty close in age that I don't want to have a 4th being far apart. Is that a silly reason? I just would feel awful if 3 kids are close in age and good friends and #4 becomes an outsider becuz of an age gap.[/b]
Nope not silly at all, we want these two close together then a nice gap so I can go to college but then like I said once our Princess hits 5 / 6 years old we'd like another two with this type of an age gap

January 18th, 2009, 09:29 AM
IMakeBoys
We want one more. Not for another 3-5 years though. I'd like for Ethan and possibly Asher to be in school.
January 18th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Terri.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Terri.
How many children are you planning to have? I had planned to have 3
Is it a joint choice or do you & your partner disagree when it comes to how many / last one? DJ pretty much decided that we were done after 2.
January 18th, 2009, 01:19 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I replied on the uk mummies but will here too lol

I wanted 5 but stuart compromised on 4.. he wanted just 3 though, we are deffinatly having one more but after that im not sure if we will have our 4th or not, it depends really on what its like with 3 kids running around.

R (8) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (7) 07.06.07
L (6) 05.06.08
L (4) 26.04.10
C (1) 15.02.13

Expecting little "pip" 11.09.15
January 19th, 2009, 09:07 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We let God plan our family. Both dh and I would like to have a large family (at least 7-10 kids)

[

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search