QOTD May 18

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2010, 05:29 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are some foods you dislike?
What are some foods your kids dislike?
Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them?
May 18th, 2010, 05:50 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are some foods you dislike? Fish,
What are some foods your kids dislike? Will refuses to eat potatoes, and James will not eat green beans Otherwise neither of them are super picky
Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them? No they pretty much eat what I fix for Scott and I to eat also

[
May 18th, 2010, 08:53 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
What are some foods you dislike? Mustard. ugh. and relish, although I like pickes. And chowder of any kind. I'm not really picky though.
What are some foods your kids dislike? Anything spicy, other than that, they're not picky.
Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them? I haven't had to worry about it yet since they like nearly everything.
May 18th, 2010, 09:26 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are some foods you dislike? Beef and pork
What are some foods your kids dislike? Aylie dislikes all cooked veggies, including fries! Layla will try most foods. Rhett doesn't really like most meats.
Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them? I always make them pork/beef a few times a month and just make myself something else/eat leftovers.
May 19th, 2010, 07:58 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
What are some foods you dislike? most fish, pork
What are some foods your kids dislike? what don't rhianna dislike? she hates alot & lacey dislikes gerkins & marsh mellows and that is about it so far lol
Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them? Nope!

May 19th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
What are some foods you dislike? doritos natcho cheese flavor haha can't stand them besides that I can't think of anything else.

What are some foods your kids dislike? Dillan isn't big on anything that is too sweet (suckers,gummys, even fruit snacks he wont touch) but I am not complaining there besides that he will eat anything, Chase will eat anything and so far there is nothing Brianna wont eat either.

Do you pretend you like certain foods so that your kids with eat them? nope, there is no need to.

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search