Lisa

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2010, 10:30 AM
AmandaR
I was going to post this on your FB status but wasn't sure if it was appropriate lol.

I'm happy all is going well, but it begs the question: should we expect a #4 from you guys now?!?!

November 3rd, 2010, 06:05 AM
AmandaR
Bump.
November 3rd, 2010, 06:35 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join me on the dark side, we don't sleep, rarely have time to eat and do laundry all day, but wouldn't have it any other way!
November 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It gets better you all!

I woke up at 7:30am today, got 4 kids fed, dressed, pottied, changed diapers and we were out the door by 8:45 for preschool. I even had time to pack a bag to occupy and feed the littles while we ran errands. All 5 of us got back home at 12:30 in time for lunch.

Now all 4 are napping. Whoo hoo!

I say go for #4!!! Heck have twins and do #4 and #5 together LOL!

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

November 3rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
AmandaR
I want #4 SO bad. DH isn't totally on board, but he has gone from saying no to not saying anything lol. Progress!!!

I'm a little concerned we'll get pregnant with twins again, and I really don't want 5 kids.
November 3rd, 2010, 02:15 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was totally lurking around since posting seems to be hard for me right now but this made me laugh Andy and I said we'd leave the door open for more. We'd want them no further apart than 2.5 years but who knows. So we'll have to see how we feel in the coming months I guess. Right now buying a house next year, or at least moving, is #1 on our list. I NEED a yard for the kids to play in, LoL. Honestly.. my guess is yes, we'll probably have another but whether the next one will be close in age, I'm not sure My want for another may diminish greatly once Seth gets mobile LoL.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

November 3rd, 2010, 02:41 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea I say go for #4 and #5 at once! I have this horrible feeling that Im going to end up with 6 kids, I only want 5 kids, but I have a huge feeling #5 will also be #6. And btw he is SOOOOO cute

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search