Introduction

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM
The Jen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! My name is Jen, I am married to Jon, and we are parents to Isabelle (2.5 years), Nikolas (14 months), and just found out we are expecting another baby in July (making this baby and ds 21ish months apart.)

I am so nervous about adding another little one to our family. We had planned to have at least one more child, but were going to wait a little longer. I just don't know how I am going to do outings with another LO - we don't stay home much, dh works the traditional 8-5 with an hour commute on either end - so most days it is me and the kids at home/going out and about. I work full time as an RN on a Labor and Delivery Unit - I work 3 12 hour night shifts - I work it out so that I am only away from the kids 1 (sometimes 2) days a week (and therefore get little to no sleep most days!) - My mom watches the kids for us when I work 2 nights in a row and have to sleep.

Sorry this is so long. Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get some tips from other moms with 3 little ones (like was going from 1-2 or 2-3 harder?). I know my kids aren't as close as they could be, but to us they are very close!

Interested in Cloth Diapers and other kid/baby products? Then Check out my store!! www.chickadeebabies.com
November 18th, 2010, 03:51 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! I'm Lisa, wife to Andy, SAHM to my girls Taylor and Rylie (17 months apart) and our son Seth who is 19 months behind Rylie. It's definitely not as bad as you'd think... honestly, I find it quite easy. What I DO find hard is my 3 year old's attitude You'll do great I'm sure! Glad to have you here

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

November 18th, 2010, 04:26 AM
Loving My Piglets
Hello, welcome!
I am sarah mum too Rhianna (3) Lacey (2) & Lucas (6month) i found it harder going from 2-3! but i think it's because my first 2 were only 12 months apart so DD1 was not crawling/walking, couldn't talk, slept all night, but the two girls now always argue, throw tantrums, noisy and wake in the night so it was deff harder for me! it's different for every one though

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

November 18th, 2010, 06:49 AM
AmandaR
Welcome! I'm Amanda (22), married to Dakota for 3.5 years, mom to 26.5 month old Reagan, 12.5 month old Liam, and due in 3.5 weeks with baby Jack.
My age gaps are 13.5 and 13 months.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search