Pregnancy Weight Gain

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2010, 07:18 AM
AmandaR
How much did you gain with each of your pregnancies?
How easy was it to lose?

I gained 40lbs with Reagan, 52lbs with Liam, and this time it looks like I'll end up right at 25lbs with Jack. With Reagan, it fell off in the less 3 months, plus I lost an extra 12lbs before getting pregnant with Liam. With Liam, it was much harder and I ended up getting pregnant with Jack still holding onto 22lbs from Liam. I did not breastfeed. I'm DEFINITELY losing back to my normal, before kids weight before getting pregnant again this time. I learned.
December 3rd, 2010, 07:23 AM
leona_me's Avatar Super Mommy
After the boys were born, I found I had gained about 25 lbs, no wonder I was so tired! That's nothing!

Had zero time to lose any weight, and I'm pretty sure I've already gained an extra 15 on that.

Looking forward to losing it... Hooo boy!

December 3rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How much did you gain with each of your pregnancies? Dillan 54lbs, Chase 52lbs and Brianna 52lbs. I was almost down to my pre preggy weight when I got pregnant when Dillan was 10 months old I gained maby 5lbs or so inthe 8.5 weeks then I lost the baby and kinda went into a depression by the time I got back to my pre preggy weight after the misscarrage, Dillan was 17 months and then I got pregnant with Chase when Dillan was 18 months haha after having Chase I had only lost 15lbs before getting pregnant with Brianna, I am still trying to lose her weight and she is 14 months old now haha It is easy to lose in the begining but I have hit the 10lbs to go rutt the scale and the flab wont budge! I think it is time to start something new haha

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

December 3rd, 2010, 08:34 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How much did you gain with each of your pregnancies? Taylor, 29lbs. Rylie, 26lbs. Seth, 13lbs
How easy was it to lose? At 13 weeks pregnant with Taylor at my first dr. appointment I was 143. I'm now 137.4 (will hop on the scale again on Sunday) and I haven't seen this weight in 4 years! I never tried to lose the weight before because we knew we wanted the 3 kids back to back. I got down to 141 right before I got pregnant with Seth. The baby weight from Taylor stayed on because I FF her but since I breastfed Rylie and I'm BF Seth it comes off A LOT easier. BF burns 400-600 calories a day and I'm burning around 300-400 calories a day by working out.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

December 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
I started out the heaviest I have been before I had my first. I gained about 15 pounds and lost 30 after I had him. With this last pregnancy I gained about 30 (so ended up weighing exactly what I did last time... lol) and have lost between 20 and 25 pounds so far. In the mornings I usually weigh around 163 and I started at 155. I think Thanksgiving slowed me down, at one point I was down to 161 in the morning (for like a day, right before Thanksgiving...) I would like to get to 145 or lower ideally. My body isn't what it used to be though and don't think it ever will be which I have come to terms with... lol Breastfeeding though I believe has helped tremendously with weight loss. I didn't work out at all with my first so I am hoping working out will help a lot this time around combined with BFing
December 3rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Loving My Piglets
i put on 43lbs i think.. with rhianna then put on another 20 or so lbs on top of that with lacey.. managed to lose the 20lbs of it then with lucas i put about 23lbs on again...

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

December 3rd, 2010, 03:26 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I only carried Gauge, but I gained 47 pounds. I was back to normal within 3 weeks due to not eating and postpartum depression. And I was all baby when I was pregnant lol, as soon as my water broke my belly had a weird shape to it and you could see where his bum was.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search