Our chit-chat thread 2011 (COME IN & CHAT)

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2011, 06:51 AM
AmandaR
Yeah my diet is less than perfect lol. I'm getting better though. I just don't like meat much, or veggies.

As for weight loss, I got my February 1st Goal today!!! I'm down 32.8lbs (gained 35lbs with Jack). SO excited!!
January 5th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
good to know they are all the same time length haha I have been afraid to look at the other levels until I am a little better at the first one! haha the arms I am having troubls with push ups I am good at..didn't see that comming at all haha but the arm stregth with the weights holy! haha

YAY Amanda!! you are doing good!!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

January 5th, 2011, 08:28 AM
AmandaR
I can't do push ups, but I do push ups on the counter top. It's still a great work out. I'm doing hundredpushups.com.
January 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm working on level 2 and I tried level 3 and stopped. I'm not ready for. Level 2 she loves doing different plank moves... I hate plank. Its always get into plank position but then I want you to do this and this...

I love how short they are so if I don't have time to do anything long i can do her video and still get a great workout in.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 5th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I think it will be a couple weeks still until I am ready for level 2 haha how long did you do level 1 until you where good for level 2?? my calves are killing me today! haha

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

January 5th, 2011, 12:52 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, nice work Amanda, congrats!!
January 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
I'm terrible about exercising compared to my "old" self, but at the end of my pregnancy with DS#1 I was doing Denise Austin workouts daily to try and get labor started. Now that was a picture. I just picked up some pregnancy workout dvds from the library yesterday. Prenatal Pilates piqued my interest... we'll see how it goes.

January 5th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramomof3 View Post
I think it will be a couple weeks still until I am ready for level 2 haha how long did you do level 1 until you where good for level 2?? my calves are killing me today! haha
I think I did level 1 for about a month but it wasn't every day. I think I average around 2-3 per week. The other days I run, do another workout or a rest day. I've been doing level 2 for 1 1/2 weeks. Monday-jogged, Tue- shred level 2, today I jogged... maybe tomorrow I will shred... but need to run more.

it will get easier too. Don't worry once your muscles are used to it, the pain will go away.

<

January 5th, 2011, 03:17 PM
AmandaR
Liam has his sleep deprived EEG for his seizure tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous. Plus, he has to be woken up at 4am and kept awake, even in the car, until 10am. He's going to be a mess.
January 5th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Super Mommy
Hello ladies!

Amanda: Good luck with Liam! I had a seizure when I was in college and had to have a sleep deprived EEG. Hope they can figure something out!

January 5th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I watched Jillian Michael's other videos and thet were way beyond me. Of course sitting on the couch eatting cheetos cheering my toddler on... Work it girl!

January 6th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Good Luck Amanda... Hopefully you figure something out.

<

January 6th, 2011, 01:56 AM
AmandaR
Thanks guys. We're up (doing the sleep deprived part lol). Li is very excited to be playing with toys without "help" from his sister.
January 6th, 2011, 04:07 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
You have done great on the weightlos amanda!
I hope you manage to keep liam awake, that sounds really hard, espec in the car!

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

January 6th, 2011, 04:10 AM
AmandaR
Li has decided it's not so cool to be up. Poor kid.
January 6th, 2011, 09:17 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Good luck today with Liam!

January 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Holy smokes, why does he have to be awake the whole time?? That would suck!!
January 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it goes well with Liam. My boys would be terrors if I had to force them to be awake that long I hope you are able to get some answers about the seizure he had.

We took my boys to the dentist today. DH came and we had all three kids there and the dental hygenist was a little amazed that we had three under three. She made a comment about how nice it was that we got a girl for our third because she had two boys and didn't try again for a girl. I hate it when people assume that we're done just because we have our girl now so of course I told her that we were hoping to have a large family and that we wanted several more children. She gave me this look like "you really are crazy" lol Oh well I guess that's what I have to look forward to. The boys were both pretty well behaved while we were out which is always nice

[
January 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Glad to hear the dentist went well! Layla goes in a couple weeks for her first dental checkup and I"m nervous, she gets a bit stressed in situations like that.

I hear you about that comment. I was very nervous to announce my pregnancy with Adrik because I got sooooo many comments after we had Rhett that now we had our boy and could be finished and so on. That's why I chickened out and announced to most on facebook, so I didn't have to see shocked/surprised/disgusted?! looks when they found out I was pregnant with #4.
January 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
AmandaR
Yeah we got A LOT of comments when we had Jack. Like we ruined the "perfect" 1 girl 1 boy family. Uhh, we just want kids, we don't care if they're boys or girls.

The neuro appt went okay. We don't get results until Monday. Liam was well behaved considering, but he did NOT like have the little lines attached to his head. He SCREAMED. He went to sleep (as did I lol) when he got home and is still sleeping 4 hours later lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search