Our chit-chat thread 2011 (COME IN & CHAT)

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2011, 11:07 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I told my mum that i wanted another girl lol!! i do want another boy for lucas sake but i really really would love a 3rd girl

February 6th, 2011, 05:30 PM
AmandaR
Quote:
Originally Posted by leona_me View Post
Haha, Amanda, GO for it! Some people *cough* can conceive right away, and you never know!

I really want a girl period, lol.
Lol. I'm pretty sure I will get pregnant the first time we DTD near ovulation (it's happend first try 5 out of 6 times) but I wouldn't be sad if that was the one week he's here at the end of the month lol. I'm so jealous of your twins lol. Jack was a twin but one stopped growing. I wanted twins so bad, except not now because 5 kids requires a new car lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah* View Post
I told my mum that i wanted another girl lol!! i do want another boy for lucas sake but i really really would love a 3rd girl

Yeah I feel that way except reverse boy and girl. I ALWAYS wanted tons of girls but now I really like little boys lol.

Btw everyone, we have a tentative date for when Dakota will be home for good. See ticker.
February 7th, 2011, 04:17 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's great news, Amanda!!!

I can't choose, if we were to have another. I would LOVE another little boy for Seth. I wanted a house full of girls but now I love having a son LoL. I would adore another little girl though too. I honestly think I'm done though so I don't feel like I have anything to worry about LoL.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

February 7th, 2011, 06:02 AM
AmandaR
Lisa, somehow I bet you'll get pregnant and I wont. As you're done and I don't want to be.
February 7th, 2011, 06:19 AM
leona_me's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaR View Post
Lisa, somehow I bet you'll get pregnant and I wont. As you're done and I don't want to be.
I just bet! You know what they say, if you want to see God laugh, just try making plans!

And having twins is a LOT of fun, but CRAZY! I'm glad I got a pair but I won't complain if they're the only ones!

Now a bit of bragging from me, Ephraim has figured out that he can pull himself upright on the furniture, and see far and wide across the room! Oh lordy, one step closer to full mobility. Fortunately, Benaiah remains content to army-crawl around, or just sit.

But the funniest part is, Ephraim gets so excited to be upright that he screams and laughs, then lets go and falls on his butt!

February 7th, 2011, 07:14 AM
amanda that is great, i didnt know he was looking to quit

February 8th, 2011, 05:03 AM
I'm EBF and I doubt I'm O'ing and we've been using protection (not the whole time but before he finishes LoL) but my period has been MIA and I'm all emotional, crampy, and I have heartburn... it's so weird! I don't think I'm pregnant, I truly don't see how I could be, it's just strange. I've always O'ed even when EBF so maybe my body is actually working right this time.. I dunno Either way, I'm too afraid to test and refuse to LoL!!! I never want to have to pee on another pregnancy test again! If I were, I'd be having a 3rd October baby.. Lord have mercy!

February 8th, 2011, 05:42 AM
AmandaR
You can't do this too us Lisa! Now that I know how close you live I may just show up, HPT in hand.
February 8th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Lol amanda what a picture! Knocking on the door with a pregnancy test in hand

Lisa you just have to test now ;-)

February 8th, 2011, 07:20 AM
AmandaR
My luck her DH would answer the door and call the police..."uhh, there is a crazed looking woman with 3 kids at the door screaming P O A S trying to find my wife...she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks, her baby is sleeping, the little boy is trying to eat a bug, and the older one is screaming F!! G!! R!! letters mommy letters!!"

Yes we are that big of a mess.
February 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
lmao amanda that made me chuckle

February 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Amanda, oh my gosh I'm dying right now LoL!!! Well our families would get along because we sound so much alike it's almost scary

February 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
AmandaR
It would work. Reagan and Taylor could freak out for no reason and periodically shout out letters and math problems. Rylie and Liam could climb on stuff. And Jack and Seth could be quiet, lovely, calm observers.
Andy and Dakota could supervise.
We could go drink.

It works out great IMO.
February 9th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Sounds like a plan!

February 9th, 2011, 06:04 AM
AmandaR
Jack slept 11:40pm-8:50am. He's so great.
February 9th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Jack slept 11:40pm-8:50am. He's so great.
Luuuckkkyyyyyy!

February 9th, 2011, 11:27 AM
i am so jealous, Lucas was up at 12am, 3.15am and 6.30am last night

February 9th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Awesome!!! Seth went to bed at 10 last night (wanted to be a night owl with Andy and I LoL), woke up once at 3 for 10 mins, and woke up for the day at 9. I don't even think he ate when I went in there and whipped the boob out, he just wanted to pacify himself which was unlike him LoL.

February 9th, 2011, 02:31 PM
AmandaR
So I'm learning to cook. Like really cook. Any suggestions for easy recipes that are healthy? Especially ones that only have a few ingredients.
February 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
So I'm learning to cook. Like really cook. Any suggestions for easy recipes that are healthy? Especially ones that only have a few ingredients.
Amazon.com: Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet (9780767906906): Nava Atlas: Books

This is a great cookbook! I looooove home cooking, but I tend to go a bit nuts with ingredients. That's one that keeps me in check!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search