We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. If you could change anything in your life, would you? What would it be? That's tough because everything I've been through has made me who I am today but meeting my last ex would have saved a lot of heartache; not only for me but for everyone involved in my life.
2. Is there a day or time period from your childhood that you would love to go back and re-live? (birthday, day out, event etc) Any day just for a day... to REALLY savor no responsibility, having my parents care for me and love me, and just being a kid but be able to know what I know now. I wish I could go back and appreciate everything more
1. If you could change anything in your life, would you? What would it be?
The custdoy situation with my 10 year old daughter. She lives with her dad and he had a much better lawyer.
2. Is there a day or time period from your childhood that you would love to go back and re-live? (birthday, day out, event etc)
Every year from my birthday we went to Disneyland. I was such a BRAT. i wish i could go back and live that day adn really appriciate my parents being with me and what a magical place it could have been. I also wish my parents would have taken more pictures.
1. I wouldn't change a thing. I have a very blessed life, and I am learning a lot about myself and who I want to be.
2. I don't think that there is a specific day or event that I would want to relive. Some of our family vacations were a lot of fun though. I feel like I have always really appreciated being able to do those things, but never vocalized that to my parents.