Random Q's

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses?

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public?

Has your LO been to the zoo before?

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car?

How often do you take pictures of your kids?

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

April 30th, 2011, 10:54 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses? without us... never with us Aiden was a year old when we visit family

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public? Only I farted and stick his butt out.

Has your LO been to the zoo before? Yep, several times

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car? sometimes but not often

How often do you take pictures of your kids? I try to take them as often I can.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

April 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses? Gracie was 3, Jacob 14 months. . .he slept at grammas house the night I was in the hospital with the girls, and the babies have never slept away from home (they arne't even 3 weeks old yet lol)

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public? My daughter has so many times I can't even count. She offers up personal information to passersby at wal*mart. "Hi my name is Gracie, my mom was in labor with me for 32 hours and had to get x amount of stitches and" blahblahblah. and "My mommy is going to have twins, they're both girls, daddy's swimmers are awesome! I didn't want another brother" etc. She's awful lol.

Has your LO been to the zoo before? Yes, the oldest has in person, Jacob in utero lol, not since he was born though, we moved out to the sticks when I was 5 mos pregnant and in the sticks is where we still are.

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car? Very much so, yes, except for Zoey, she hates her carseat

How often do you take pictures of your kids? everyday.
May 2nd, 2011, 06:41 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses? None of them have yet, and the girls will be 4 & 3 in a few weeks time!

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public? Just things like "Mummy my mini is sore" "Mummy i fart" and once Stuart told Rhianna i was at the doctors and she said "Mummy see the doctor for sore bum? doctor make mummies bum better" and there was nothing even wrong with my bum!

Has your LO been to the zoo before? The girls have when they were 2 & 1, we need to take them again.

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car? yeah, we don't drive though so its when their nan/grandad takes them out

How often do you take pictures of your kids? quite alot!

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

May 2nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses? never have without me being there...

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public? yes, Dillan and Chase like to annouce that they has farted there have been a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

Has your LO been to the zoo before? yup

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car? yup, Chase and Brianna (both RF) fall asleep nearly everytime and Dillan loves to watch for things or read his books.

How often do you take pictures of your kids? almost everyday.

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

May 5th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old were your children when they first slept at someone elses? N was two, and the other three have never stayed anywhere but our house without us

Has your LO ever said anything embarrassing in public? Just this week N said to dh's cousin "You need to brush and floss your teeth and maybe see a dentist". Granted the cousin was missing four front teeth, plus N had just been to the dentist last week and go the talk

Has your LO been to the zoo before? yes, but not for a while

Do your LO's enjoy being in the car? they all love it

How often do you take pictures of your kids? four times a week at least

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search