Friday Five (summer q's)

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2011, 12:01 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
1. What do you have planned for this summer?

2. Do you have BBQ's? how often?

3. Do you have family get togethers? how often? what do you do?

4. How often do you visit a beach?

5. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

May 13th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
1. What do you have planned for this summer? camping, might drive to B.C with the kids to see my family, I want to take the kids to the calgary zoo and the dinosaur park outside of edmonton.

2. Do you have BBQ's? how often? we BBQ almost every night inthe summer, BBQ's with friends every few weeks or so

3. Do you have family get togethers? how often? what do you do? usualy just for holidays and special occations, my family is all on BC and Craigs is kinda spread out all over the place.

4. How often do you visit a beach? when we visit my family in BC, usualy once a year I wish it was more...I miss the ocean

5. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer? be outside!!! being cooped up in -40 all winter makes ya really apreshiate the warm weather! haha

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

May 17th, 2011, 05:26 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What do you have planned for this summer? Renting a cabin in BC for a week, taking the middles to see the Wiggles in August

2. Do you have BBQ's? how often? Once a week or so

3. Do you have family get togethers? how often? what do you do? Every week my family has Sunday dinner together, rotating between my house and my moms.

4. How often do you visit a beach? Once a year maybe. It's crazy at the beach on the weekend when DH is off and it's too much for me to handle on my own with all the kids during the week.

5. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer? Play in the water in the backyard or go to the splash parks.
May 20th, 2011, 05:07 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
1. What do you have planned for this summer? Sophia's arrival, a few trips to Prince Edward Island, we want to go to the zoo.. Alyssa has preschool summer program and soccer..

2. Do you have BBQ's? how often? We bbq 3 or 4 times/week at least.

3. Do you have family get togethers? how often? what do you do? His family has one, and my family has one.

4. How often do you visit a beach? Only once or twice/year, we live quite a long way from the beach.

5. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer? Swim.
May 20th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What do you have planned for this summer? camping, new baby

2. Do you have BBQ's? how often? once a month with friends, but three times a week here with just the six of us

3. Do you have family get togethers? how often? what do you do? rarely, only if we go visit the IL's and all dh's cousins come over with their kids and we do a backyard barbeque

4. How often do you visit a beach? three times a summer if we're lucky, no good beaches within hours of us

5. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer? I love yardwork and gardening, and driving the new lawn tractor, though not th is y ear

Tags
friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search