outings

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2011, 12:51 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
do you usually have the kids alone with just you when you go out or do you wait until dad is home to help for running errands etc?
August 18th, 2011, 06:26 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Depends what it is, if i have to get lots from town then i wait until DH is home to look after kids as i can't keep an eye on 4, 3 year old walking and push buggy with lots of shopping (i don't drive) lol.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

August 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally depends, but usually I go with the kids. Yesterday we all went to swimming lessons and to the library to get books. But today my mom's looking after the boys so the girls and I can go school supply shopping without them.
August 18th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
usualy they are with me, we go grocery shopping on a saturday so Craig is with us then but during the week they are always with me, we have to head to the city today for a rutine check-up for Brianna at the stollery childrens hospital she will have blood work done, I will have all 3 kids with me, we are going shopping before her appt too and then out for dinner with them since Craig is working overtime all week. They are really good when we are out and about so I don't shy away from taking them out alone.

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

August 18th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Isabree's Avatar Veteran
Most of the time they are with me since DH works a lot and never knows what days he'll have off.

Special thanks to Claire1979 for my beautiful siggy!
August 18th, 2011, 09:00 PM
9/10 they are with just me, morgans always at work so i dont really have any other choice and we dont have a nanny or family near by to help anytime we want/need. i do try to plan certain things on mondays when morgan is always off early if its something i might need his help with.
August 19th, 2011, 02:05 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
i missed out part of question lol yes they are with me most of the time, stuart leaves for work early in the morning before any of us are up he gets back late afternoon x

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

August 19th, 2011, 06:56 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All I know is in a few weeks when A's in school all day and L's in school in the morning, doing all the errands with only TWO kids is going to seem like SUUUUUUCH a vacation!!
August 20th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydahl View Post
All I know is in a few weeks when A's in school all day and L's in school in the morning, doing all the errands with only TWO kids is going to seem like SUUUUUUCH a vacation!!
hehe im looking forward to that to..but it will be one kid with me minus the one in the belly
August 21st, 2011, 06:08 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't taken all five out by myself yet, but I will have to in two weeks when preschool starts. When I was further pg I'd wait for dh, but prior to that I had no issue taking 4 out by myself

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search