diaper cream in the carpet

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2011, 01:11 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
while i was cleaning the kitchen today i thought the kids were playing in their bedroom so i was really shocked when i went to check on them not even ten minutes later and my bedroom carpet that i JUST steam cleaned last night was covered in diaper rash cream. anyways does anyone know how to get this stuff out? its so greasy and my tan carpet it now white. they really mashed that stuff in.
September 6th, 2011, 03:47 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
oh no!! i HATE that i hope you managed to get it out, i usually just use wipes and carpet moose to get it out of mine

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

September 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had this issue last year on our midnight black carpets. I scrapped what I could off with a knife then covered it in dish soap. Took a loooooooooooot of scrubbing but you can't tell now!!
September 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know, but I'd start with wipes---not fun!

Lucky mother to five!

September 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Here is what I do, I wipe up and pull most of it off with baby wipes but don't scrub to hard or it will grind it in more and then I scrub lightly with a cloth and Dawn dish liquid (has to be dawn) then before wiping down with clean water I take a dish towel and run it under hot hot water ring it out a little bit and place it over the carpet for 5 min or so then wipe up the carpet with just water and a cloth. It works great for me!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

September 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
thanks girls..i found online last night this lady was saying to pour baking soda on it, let it sit for one hour then boil some water and mix it with dish soap and it takes it right out of everything if you use that. hoping it really works!!

im still wondering how they even got it..we dont use it with our cloth diapers so im pretty sure it was put up high. sneaky kids!
September 6th, 2011, 02:01 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I hope those work for you! We don't have carpet so I wouldn't know the first thing to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search