Cute story!

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Today at work I was talking to a lady and noticed her son just turned 1 years old and was walking around really well. She said he started walking at 9 months and I told her that my daughter was also an early walker. Then for the heck of it I told her the old wifes tale that was told to me by 3 different older ladies. I told her "you know what having an early walker means right?" Then I said "it means you are going to have another baby soon." She said "yep that is what happened to me" because she was already 5 months pregnant and they didn't plan to have their kids close." I really had no idea she was pregnant and we just kind laughed and both agreed that having kids close in age was a great thing!

Just curious was your oldest child of your closespaced children early walkers too? I wonder if what the older generation says is really true, he he!

My daughter took her first steps when she was almost 9 months old and she was walking well at 10 months old and I got pregnant with my son when she was 10 months old! My son didn't start walking until he was 13 months olds old.

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
October 22nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
well i got pregnant when rhianna was 3 months old so no LOL!! she started walking a month after Lacey was born

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

October 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FUnny, my 7 yr old walked early but she was 5.5 when Jake was born, and Jake didn't walk til the week the girls were born and he was 14.5 mos old LOL
October 24th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Isabree's Avatar Veteran
No, my first was a late walker (15 months)... Although that was long after my second was conceived and born lol. My second was an early walker, but I don't plan on having another any time soon.

Special thanks to Claire1979 for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Isabree; October 24th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
October 26th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Captain Pieffle
My oldest Brooke was walking at 8.5 months....and I found out I was pregnant with Chloe when Brooke was 9 months old.

I have never heard of that wives tail....lol I'll try to remember that for the next person who brags about their child walking early! LMAO

Thanks to leecat for making my Awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search