best of friends or always fighting

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2011, 09:11 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow my kids are going through a really crazy stage! They are 3.5 and 2 right now and most of the time my daughter is very loving towards her brother. But lately she is being really rough on him and they are fighting over toys and everything else. My son just adores his sister and does pretty much whatever she does. So when she does things she shouldn't he just follows right along. I think sometimes my son listens to my daughter more than he listens to me. When people see them in public they think they are soo cute because they hold hands and hug and I have been getting lots of comment like "it's great they are close in age because they have each other to play with or you have your hands full." I feel bad sometimes because I get upset with my daughter but I really want my daughter to be a good role model for her brother. On the other hand my daughter can be soo sweet to him and and is like another mommy to him. I tell her a lot that I think she is a great big sister and that I am very proud of her! I just hope this stage of fighting wth each other gets better before it gets worse. I have also been spending individual time with each of my kids and it feels special to them and I really enjoy it too! They always miss each other saying "where is Sissy" or "where is TyTy" Do you ladies have any advice on the fighting?

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
November 15th, 2011, 02:56 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I wish i had advice, my girls are the same, its soo stressful! yet when we are out they will hold hands and pretend they are best friends LOL as soon as we get in the front door, hell breaks loose.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

November 15th, 2011, 04:31 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids are a little bit of both LoL. They fight with one another, play well together at other times but whenever they are around other kids they ALWAYS have each others backs

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

November 25th, 2011, 07:34 PM
BSandDsMommy's Avatar Mommy to three boys
Mine fight some, but over all bestfriends,but mine are only 1 and 2

Baby girl due Dec. 2014

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 26th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like it's a war zone most of the day but they are loving too.

Busted lips and a scratched cornea have happened so far along with some bites, lots of pushing, pulling hair, and tons of screaming.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

December 2nd, 2011, 11:56 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisanAndy View Post
My kids are a little bit of both LoL. They fight with one another, play well together at other times but whenever they are around other kids they ALWAYS have each others backs
this is how mine are only there is always a LOT of noise and yelling..i swear they dont know what an indoor voice is!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search