NC Abortion Doctors on WANTED posters

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Does this hurt or help the pro-life cause?

or

Does it put doctors at risk?

Abortion Docs Decry "Wanted" Posters as Bait - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Quote:
Flip Benham founded Operation Save America and says the new posters are not threatening.

"If you read the writing in there, it's wanted by Christ," Benham said. "We want them to meet Jesus."
Meeting Jesus is saying kill the Dr.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

October 27th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In my mind it absolutely hurts the pro life cause. Thinly veiled messages meant to put fear for their lives into these doctors are disgusting. When did it become acceptable to threaten death (or for these doctors to "meet jesus") become acceptable?

If you disagree with abortion then great, rally to get the current laws changed do not attack those who are working within the confines of the law.

Does this put doctors at risk. Sure, they have given complete contact information on these doctors up to and including their home address. What is the benefit to putting this info out there? If you are choosing to protest a persons form of employment then send all correspondence to that business.

October 27th, 2010, 02:11 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Does this hurt or help the pro-life cause? For me, it hurts the cause. In my mind when one is pro-life yet indirectly suggest (like the wanted posters do) that the life of someone be taken seems hypocritical. I have a very hard time given a person the of day, or respect for that matter, to listen to what they have to say when they're being a hypocrite.

or

Does it put doctors at risk? Yes it puts doctors at risk. I know that not all people out there are nuts, but for the ones who are, they can seriously hurt or even kill a person they see on one of these wanted posters. The doctor is only doing their job. A job that the laws of this country allow them to do.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 27th, 2010, 08:27 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good lord, who thinks that's clever and amusing? how awful. Way to make yourselves look like super jerks.

it def hurts the pro life cause. it shows a hate and wish for death of other people because you don't agree with them. This is not the way to get what you want done. it makes them look like ranting crazy people instead of sane reasonable ones.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search