Who would you save NOW??

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2006, 03:02 PM
irishxrose
Quote:
Quote:
It's on the abortion debate because it is a spin off of another ABORTION debate....

Why is it a stupid question? You seem to think that the other one is valid...but many think the unborn are LIVING CHILDREN...but you don't "accept" those answers.... [/b]

For one I never said any where in my post that it was a stupid question. My opinion is that if I had to choose for God knows what reason, I would choose my living born child.

Also since we are talking again and you are back at the abortion debates I would just like to say that women that have abortions care and have feelings and for you to state that they will get theirs on judgement day is a very unitelligent answer or remark.

I understand your passion about abortions and life, but you have to understand that we all aren't YOU. I accept that people believe their unborn baby is living and I do too, but not in the sense that I am.

You come here stating women that have had abortions dont repent and this and that, but you dont know them so how do you know?
[/b]
Hun, you're totally confusing CeCe with mommy1. They're different people.
September 8th, 2006, 03:07 PM
AbbyHannahsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok I am going to answer for me.. because not everyone obviously feels this way. I see all my children as equal.. so honestly I wouldnt be able to choose which one lives and dies. I would not be able to live with my decision for the rest of my life if I chose one over the other. I also see no difference between my unborn baby and my other daughters. I would die for my unborn baby just like I would die for my other children. If something went terribly wrong and I had to choose my life... or choose the life of my unborn baby... I would choose to die to give my baby a life. I'm just speaking for me here.. not anyone else.

Josie

September 9th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I'll never have to do this but if my necie, nefew and son were in the car. I would probsably choose the one most likely to sirvive. Weather it was do to proximity, or injury. However we all know in crises many turn into supper human.

September 11th, 2006, 12:17 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Quote:
I know I'll never have to do this but if my necie, nefew and son were in the car. I would probsably choose the one most likely to sirvive. Weather it was do to proximity, or injury. However we all know in crises many turn into supper human.[/b]
I'll have to ditto that, tho it kills me to say (type) it, and to this date I only have one child. I cannot even begin to imagine the suffering a mom would go thru after making that type of decision. But if given the choice to have every single one of my children die, or save at least one, of course I'd go to save one. And then I'd probably die in the process of trying to save the others.

UGH why do I answer these questions. Makes me all upset.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search