What is your opinion on this

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2006, 06:54 PM
DiamondsGlow
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/coupl...918122809990008

I honestly say they had no darn right to do what they did. This girl is 19 and by law is legally an adult and can choose what she wants to do and if she wants to kee her body they should of respected that.

I hope they go to jail and if I were that girl I would never let them within 50 feet of me or the baby when it is born
September 19th, 2006, 08:46 PM
mrobinson
They told us initially they did take her here against her will, but they denied tying her up initially," Fili said. "Obviously what happened was a crime. She was taken against her will."

Investigators said rope, duct tape, scissors and a .22-caliber rifle were found in the Kampfs' Lexus and Nicholas Kampf had a loaded .22-caliber magazine clip in his pants pocket.

Authorities in Maine said the parents apparently thought that, in light of their daughter's stage of pregnancy and the different abortion laws in each state, the abortion should be performed in New York. Fili said she did not know how many weeks pregnant she was.

Maine law prohibits abortions once a fetus is able to live outside the uterus unless the mother's life or health is at stake. The law does not specify when that is, but it generally is 20 to 27 weeks, said Dr. Dora Ann Mills, director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention. New York law prohibits abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy unless the woman's life is at stake.

Oh lord this looks like the family should go straight pass go and stop at the Jerry Springer Show...

It's just so sad and pathetic I don't even know where to start.
September 20th, 2006, 06:51 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very sad, I couldn't ever imagine having parents like that.... or being a parent like that.
September 21st, 2006, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sad... They should not be allowed even the SAME state. I hope they go away for a long time, long time. I hope she gets the soupport she needs. I dought that any Leagal abortionist would have gave her a forced abortion.

September 22nd, 2006, 12:58 AM
pretty_in_a_casket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pretty_in_a_casket
Quote:
Very sad, I couldn't ever imagine having parents like that.... or being a parent like that.[/b]
to that!

I read about this yesterday morning cause it was on my main AOL screen when I signed on. I don't think you'll find anyone Pro-Choice or Pro-Life that would agree with those people here. It's pathetic, and I realy don't see them as loving parents at all, IMO. They're ignorant. I hate racism in any form, and that seems to have been a big factor for them and why they did what they did. Big deal, she got preggo by a black man, so what, at least he didn't kidnap her and try to force her to get an abortion! Gah, some people! It kinda makes me sick!
September 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM
irishxrose
Ugh... how pathetic.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search