Sen. Brownback on abortion after rape

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Ms.Michelle
I'm so glad he has an opinion as to what I should do with my body after my rape.
June 11th, 2007, 01:33 PM
kadydid
That makes me furious.

Honestly, that makes me want to go out of my way to make sure he doesn't get elected.
June 11th, 2007, 10:47 PM
irishxrose

Let's just say I feel the urge to punch a certain someone right now.
June 12th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Mom2Addi's Avatar Member
Lucky him - he will never be faced with the decision of what to do if he got pregnant after being raped. Ugh...don't get me started!
June 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM
mommyKathyX3
Rape is one of those instances that I PERSONALLY would NEVER get an abortion as a result of because I agree with him, but honestly, I dont feel I can judge another woman as long as she would get it taken care of asap. (like dont wait till you are 3-4 months along or something) I think its a sad situation, but I can see how it could be VERY mentally unhealthy for many women to try to carry a child from that situation, but I still dont think its right, I'll just accept it with a heavy heart. KWIM?

I know little to nothing about politics so I have nothing to say about the guy in general.
June 17th, 2007, 03:18 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Quote:
Rape is one of those instances that I PERSONALLY would NEVER get an abortion as a result of because I agree with him, but honestly, I dont feel I can judge another woman as long as she would get it taken care of asap.[/b]

I agree with what the words he is saying for myself, but I don't think it's something anyone but the woman involved should have a say in.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search